✰𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟✰

Welcome to WonderlandAnson Seabra

Anson Seabra

nothing around here is quite as it seems
not sure if anything's real or a dream
and the only thing sure from the start
is the song that's inside of your heart
don't let it leave

if this was a dream, then at least I've got
memories for when morning comes
now that I must leave with a heavy heart oh, Wonderland I love

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Sweet cheeks, Hunny bunches, Baby boy, cutie pie wakey wakey." I groan and roll my eyes. "Never call me any of those pet names again."

"Aww but they're so cute, just like you!", he pinches my cheeks. I'm too tired to hit his hands away so I just lay there looking up at him.

Gosh, he is so pretty. His bed head is the cutest thing ever, but his morning voice is hot as hell. He looks down at me to catch me staring, "Why are you staring at me?"

I smile, "Your so pretty." I could see Richie blush just before he put his face into the beanbag we were laying on. "No, I wanna see your face." I pouted.

He shook his head, I wasn't having it. So I jumped on his back, straddling him. "I wanna see that beautiful face of yours."

He flipped over, so I was now sitting on his stomach. "There he is." I smile, pushing a strand of raven hair behind his ear. Even in the morning, he's always been beautiful.

He puckered up his lips making kissy noises. I giggled and shook my head. "Wha- I wanna kiss you!" I slowly got closer to his face, but just before I got to his lips, I moved and kissed his nose instead.

"Your so mean eds!", I smiled getting off of him. "You have morning breath, go brush your teeth and maybe I will." I hit him with a pillow, running down the stairs so he couldn't get me back.

"Oh I'm so getting you for that.", he yelled, and ran down the stairs after me. We laughed the whole way down, running into the lobby dodging people. It didn't matter that we still had bed head, or we still in our clothes from yesterday, we were happy.

I ran around the couch, then behind Gabriel who was standing by the desk. "Hey, no I'm not in this!", he laughed.

I ran from behind Gabriel, but before I got passed Rich, he grabbed me with one arm bringing me into him, my back against his stomach. He picked me up spinning me, I started to laugh. "Rich, put me down!", I yelled.

"I told you, you were gonna get it.", he said setting me down, only to be pulled right back so our faces were centimeters apart. "No, you have morning breath." I put a hand on his chest pushing him backwards.

"But I wanna kiss you!", he whined. Gabriel started to chuckle. "Oh shut up Gabe." I said, he put his hands up in surrender.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.