AEW Women's Division

Yassssss

AEW finally had a good women's match.

I'm not saying the women's matches were bad but they were unseasoned. Like these girls are talented but they werent presented right in my opinion.

Like finally these girls were showing personality. When Britt shouted into the camera, I'm like finally! Personality!

These girls barely get any air time and they hardly do any promos, and the promos they do be stale asf. Like Britt roasting then crushing hard on Tony, why? What was that suppose to do? Who cares how Tony likes his coffee

Finally I'm seeing these girls get some shine, they slowly but surely establishing themselves. Yasss!

This match tonight with britt and hikiru (Im pretty sure I butchered this queens name) was the first aew women's match I actually cared about.

Now I'm not saying they are bad, but I'm saying is how can I care about a match if I don't really know the people wrestling. Who should I cheer for? Who should I want to win if you ain't promoting your faces?

This match finally had it.

Ring psychology and all.

And shout-out to Jericho because he really made this match, he was announcing beautifully. He actually made me care about this match. The way he announced this match was beautiful. He talked about their contrasting fighting styles, he yelled when a really nasty move happened, he put passion in the match. A lot of people don't realize how much commentary can change a match.

What's going to catch your attention?

"Wow that was a really solid kick" or

"Wow look at that nasty kick!"

That wasn't even a championship fight. For the first time ever I cheered in my head "fight forever" to an AEW women's match because finally this was an actually good match. I finally cared.

Finally these aren't just random women fighting, they're actually being promoted and elevated.

And people (aew Stans) tell me "well you wouldn't have that problem if you watch indie wrestling."

Well I am familiar with most of these women but you can't rely on outside promotions to promote your talents and everyone knows when you start at a new company, you start off fresh. The kayfabe starts off on a clean slate.

If you take a wrestler (imma pick someone completely random) like Tama Tonga and he for whatever reason decides to go to Impact Wrestling, I don't expect the same Tama Tonga from NJPW to be at Impact Wrestling. You start at Day 1 all over again, he would be promoted just like a new wrestler would be. When you go to a new company, it's day one all over again. So no I don't care if these girls been on shimmer, shine, beyond wrestling, wsu, ring of honor, blah blah. You still gotta promote your women.

That match was awesome and I hope I see more good matches like this, I'm really rooting for you aew, don't get me into my Tyra mode.

Maybe they should have Chris Jericho announce all the women's matches cause he really did that.

AEW, stop serving unseasoned chicken. I'm so happy my chicken got some sauce tonight (I'm not talking about Britt Baker's blood)

Please season this women's division

You don't have to agree with my opinion but we can all agree that aliens exist