The Allegations

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE MY 100% UNFILTERED THOUGHTS ON A VERY VERY SENSITIVE TOPIC. DO NOT READ IF YOU FEEL I WILL TRIGGER YOU OR YOU'RE LOOKING TO CAUSE DRAMA. I DO NOT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE OR TO SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION. I DID MY OWN RESEARCH AND I MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE FACTS. THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND I AM SOMEONE WHO IS MORE THAN WILLING TO ADMIT WHEN SHE IS WRONG.

I want to give me completely unfiltered thoughts on the allegations going on in the wrestling world right now.

I personally feel disappointed but surprisingly not surprised. My level of non-shock is honestly shocking itself. Like i know that some men in the industry are assholes.

I am not surprised by the allegations or the amount.

However there are some guys i am surprised by such as Joey Ryan. I am shocked but i feel like i shouldnt be. I know he has the creepy gimmick but thats a gimmick, its an act. When i heard interviews and read about things hes done i thought he was a cool guy. But hearing and reading the allegations. Damn.

Im glad i never went through with my Joey Ryan story idea. It wasnt a love story, its a friendship tag team thing that no one will ever read cause i wont type it. On top of that, it was a cop story and with whats going on with police brutality, a story about bad cops was a bad idea. Another book Im probably not going to be doing that ive actually been planning is a CZW book since some women wrestlers have spoken about some sexism going on at CZW so i am going to delete that. The main reason im deleting the drafts is because theres some sexist language and i dont want to make it seem like im making fun of them.

Im surprised by Sammy Guevara. See everyone calls me a radical feminist cause i say we live in a rape culture but i dont see how this does not prove it. The man made a comment about raping Sasha Banks as some type of compliment. I understand he apologized, I'll give him points for that. But wow, and i cant believe no one checked him. He said it was a joke but i dont understand how that is suppose to be funny. I did not personally find that funny at all. Why couldnt he say "oh she so hot, i was drooling" or "shes so hot i had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom." But he said something along the lines of she is so attractive he wanted to rape her. What the fuck. What the actual fuck. What the fuck. Like who thinks like that? Shes so hot i want to commit violence against her and violate her without consent cause thats what that translates to me.
And before someone attacks me saying: THats not what H3 meant, ur trying to TakE what H3 meaNt liteRALLy.
I understand he meant shes so hot he wanted to fuck her rough and hard, however i find this problematic. Why do we as people associate sex, not just rough but sex in general, with violence? Usually in the context of the violence happening to women. And the fact that he felt so comfortable to say that is telling. But i dont think ya ready for that talk yet.

Jordan Devlin, this one hurts cause i find him attractive. Personally i feel weird when i find out harsh allegations against someone who i find attractive. Also proves a debate i had once with my male friends. No women do not only accuse "ugly males". I have a now ex friend who believes that women would never accuse a man they find attractive. Which is not true cause then that would mean theres no such thing as marital rape or dating abuse.

Im surprised by Marty Scrull, this one was really surprising. i actually got pissed by these allegations and ill say why:

Why were there underage girls at a party with grown men?

Im not victim blaming, im not shaming these girls. I just want to know what stupid gross muddafuckers are bringing or allowing teenage girls to be in a room with grown men?

See i feel like this is a separate problem that i feel is not talked enough. Why are children "partying" with adults?  Teens should be at teen parties/school dances and adults need to stay with the adults. A teenage girl should never be at an adult party. I understand being 16 and wanting to go to the bars and the adult parties but i learned personally that little girls should not party with grown men especially with drugs and alcohol around. We need to protect our girls. Where were the parents? Where were the real adults to call the police? Where was security? Our girls need to be protected. Im for real pissed cause anything involving kids makes my blood boil.

Will Ospreay allegations made me had a tyra moment.

One thing i HATE is when someone tries to hurt you then they use their clout to ruin your life. I take stuff like that personally cause i know how it is to be in that position where someone hurts you then tries to ruin your livelihood. From what ive seen from a source (a source so im not saying this confirms it) a company says they blackballed the woman from working with them. And if this is true, i am no longer a fan. His friend was accused by a woman of sexual assault and he used his power in the industry to make sure this girl doesnt get work. No one knows how much this pisses me off.

This is why im not apart of stan culture.

Also i want to make it a point, i aint surprised by the Jim Corny accusations. We dont stan Jim Cornette in this house. I dont like him.

I want to make it a point that i believe the women and the men. If you choose to be one of those people that are like "you cant just accuse someone of something serious on twitter" hey continue to stan your fave. I dont mind, you can do whatever you want. However i choose to believe them because i understand and i empathize.

I also want to make sure to make it clear, these are ACCUSATIONS and we dont know all the facts. And i definitely dont know all the facts so nothing here is definite or 100%. I probably will be making an update in the future.