Realization (Will)

Wow, my soulmate is a vampire and they're supposed to be our enemies. "What did you get ourselves into this time, Will!" Luce my white cat familiar said through ou. Every witch and warlock has a familiar but every royal familiar has a gold sun on it. Luce's is on his forehead that's why I named him luce after the sun. I knew Italian because well I have a lot of time in my hands.

During the meeting, Cecil and Lou Ellen were their usual talkative selves but I was out of it. I wasn't paying attention to a thing they said. Until, "Are you okay, Will?" Lou Ellen asked me in a maternal voice. "I'm okay, I was just thinking," I said. 

I raced back home went to my room and fell on my bed face first. The door opened, "Who's the guy?" my mom Naomi Solace asked. "How did you know?" I accused while keeping my face blank of any emotion. "Motherly instinct, I guess now SPILL!" Mom said shrugging. I had come out to my whole family and they accepted me so now I was openly gay. Did you know gay means happy? Well, that pretty much describes me. 

"Okay okay," I said surrendering "His name is Nico di Angelo and he's a vampire." Mom gasped and I crossed my fingers hoping for a good result. "B-but y-you can't!" my mom cried out. "Oh yes I can and you can't tell a soul about this kapeesh?" I said with sass. "Kapeesh," Mom said sounding defeated. 

"You knew this was going to happen!" Luce said looking at me with his gold eyes. I groaned and covered my face with my hands. "I did, didn't I?" I said through the mind link. Luce's glad got even more pronounced. "Oh heck yeah you did,"  Luce said with lots of sass. Luce was my sassy, violent, and grumpy side as well as my funny, kind, and lovable side. 

He's bipolar and it's really annoying sometimes cuz he starts out as caring then ends up furious. Only sunbathing and lots of treats can calm him down! Needy cat. "Hey I heard that and am deeply offended," Luce started and I knew he was about to start his daily rant about things so I cut off the mind link. I don't usually do that but today was different. I was not in the mood for that but as a result, Luce sent me a piercing stare. I flinched, I deserved that. 

I went to bed not wanting to do anything else.