Runaway (Nico)

I couldn't sleep tonight. I remember Will vaguely telling me his address. So I did the rational thing and snuck out the window. I found Will glaring at his white cat that had a blazing gold sun on its forehead when I managed to climb up the windowsill. 

"Uh Will why are you glaring at your cat?" I asked. "Nico?! Uh, no reason." Will replied looking quite shocked that I was right in front of him. "May I asked why you're here?" Will asked perplexed. "Well you told me your address so what do you expect?" I asked. 

"Okay then, Nico this is my familiar Luce. Luce meets our soulmate, Nico." I thought that it was quite strange the fact that he was introducing me to a cat but the cat came over and rubbed his body against my legs and purred soothingly "What's a familiar?"

"Well Neeks I'm like Will's attendant you might say but Will and I have an equal amount of power. So I could control his body whenever I want," a voice said inside my head. "Who's in my head?" I wondered out loud. "Oh, that would be Luce talking to you through a mind link," Will explained. 

"Hi, Luce it's nice to meet you. Did you know that your name means sun in Italian." I said through the mind link. 

"Well, Nico I did know that because Will knows Italian and wanted to name me that because I have the sun on my forehead. By the way, I think that you're last name is sexy." Luce said. Now I knew where Will got his sassiness and flirtations from.  

Will assumed the worse from my surprised face. "Luce I told you not to say anything inappropriate!" Will groaned. "What did he say?" he asked. "He told me that my last name was sexy," I answered. "Luce I told you not to read my mind and tell Nico that!" Will scolded his kitten but then flushed bright red slowly turning to face me to see my reaction. 

Wait a minute Luce read Will's mind? That meant that Will thought my last name was sexy. "Wow thanks, Will," I said winking at him playfully. I had thought that a man couldn't flush any deeper but there he went redder than the ripest tomato. He dramatically flopped onto his bed and moaned "My life is over!" Drama queen.

"I know right I have to deal with him 24/7"  Luce said. "I heard that!" Will yelled his voice a bit muffled from the pillows covering his face from any peering eyes.