Día 21

Allright, so... you know how kind-of-gloomy sundays are a thing? Welp, welcome to my life...
I had a dream last night, on it, I was sitting in a dark place, surrounded by curvy and beautiful women with little clothes laughing and bending to my will, but I wasn't amused at all, I was just frounding and drinking the most bitter wine I ever tasted, I was unhappy and didn't know the reason...
Ironically, I woke up feeling glad and God put a song in my heart: Heavenly love, by Narnia, a song I used to hear all time and now it was Him reminding me of how I only need his love to be happy...
I guess he was trying to prepare me for what was coming next...
You know? I hate lies, and excuses mean nothing for me when it comes to the way I see or feel about other people.
I haven't lost my joy, somehow, I'm feeling good and there are lots of things i want to do right now
It's a beautiful day outside, the wind blows and it's not too hot or shiny, but honestly that makes me so disgusted, maybe it's cause "my sun and stars" turned to black.
There are dreams worth fighting for and I know I'm fighting for them right now, I refuse to let die the light I saw... you could say I'm an idiot for doing so, but I am, and consider myself proud of being one...