Bill smut

I've been hanging out with the losers club lately. Honestly it's been really fun getting to know everyone. I've gotten especially close with Bill. It's like...friends with benefits? We aren't dating, but we've made out a few times.
Tonight we are having a movie night at Stan's place. Everyone is crunched on one couch, so I sit with Bill. I decide to mess with him a bit. I sit on his lap. Now I can't really move.
"Man, this is uncomfortable" I say.
I move around feeling Bills tent growing in his jeans. I shift a bit and place my hand on his crotch. I start moving it around.
"I-I th-think I need s-some fresh air."
He gets up and walks around back and out the door. I nudge Bev and she winks at me. I slip off of the couch and meet Bill outside.
"Hey Bill, u ok?" I ask sounding innocent.
"Y-you c-can't do th-that"
I push my lips against his. I grab his member in his pants and he groans. I take my shirt off and he does the same. He pushes me up against the sliding glass door (curtains are covering the door) and trails kisses down my neck. He finds a spot that makes me moan and sucks on it. I know Bill has done this before, but I haven't. Everything feels so good. He sets me on the edge of the patio table and takes my bra off. He starts sucking my nipples making me whimper.
"Fuck, Bill!"
I tangle my fingers in his hair and gently tug from the pleasure, making Bill groan.
He trails down to my soaking wet pussy. He starts swirling his tongue around my clit.
"FUCK, that feels good"
He continues to swirl my clit lightly biting. I tug on his hair.
"Mmm, y/n u t-taste so g-good."
He plunges his tongue in my hole making me scream his name. I've never felt this good in my life. I feel a large knot start to form in my stomach.
"B-Bill, my s-stomach"
"Look who's stuttering now"
Juice squirts out of me and Bill licks it up. He leans up and kisses me. He starts undoing his belt, his jeans fall to the ground. I stare at the mound in his boxers. I swallow hard.
"Don't w-worry y/n. I w-won't hurt you"
I nod.
"Won't we get in trouble?"
"Not I-if you want th-this. Do u?"
I take a deep breath and nod. He grabs my hips and aligns himself. He pushes his tip in. Tears start falling from my eyes from the pain. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me with tongue as he shoves his whole length in.
"Bill, it hurts" I sob.
"It gets better, I promise"
I nod and he grabs my hips and starts thrusting. After a minute or two, the pain turned into pure pleasure rushing through my body.
"Harder Bill. Ahhh!"
He obeys and continues to kiss me. He pulls away and goes deeper.
"Fuck y/n, ur so tight!"
"Ok?"
"It feels fucking amazing"
I smirk and moan his name knowing how fired up he gets.
"Mmm, y/n I'm gonna c-cum!"
I feel Bill's hot liquid inside me at the same time I release mine. My juices run down his dick. I look over and see Richie watching from behind the curtains along with Eddie and Bev.
"What the fucking fuck was that!?"
"The best time of my life with the best boyfriend ever"
I smirk and nudge Bill.

Hope u guys liked. Also, sorry it was so long ✌️