Jaeden smut

Me- hey babe, my parents just left
My love😍❤️-see u in 5
I sat in the couch waiting for my bf Jaeden.
(5 minutes later) Jaeden walks into my house.
"Hey babe, movie?"
"Yeah ofc"
I put in a movie and we snuggle on the couch.
"I'm gonna make some popcorn"
I get up and walk to the kitchen. I grab the popcorn and put it in the microwave. I grab a bottle of water and take a sip while watching the kernels pop. I feel hands around my waistline. He rocks me back and forth. He starts to plant kisses on my neck, sucking in some places. I feel him slip his hands under his shirt that I was wearing. He gently brushes his hands over my breasts, teasing me.
"We might as well take this upstairs" I say.
We walk upstairs and he starts kissing me again. I open the door to my room and we walk in. He pushes me against the wall making out with me. He slips my shirt off and I do the same. We reconnect the kiss. He puts me on the bed and slips my shorts and underwear off. He swirls my clit around.
"Mmm, Jaeden that feels so good"
He licks up my folds. Then, without warning, Jaeden shoves two fingers in my hole. He curls his fingers hitting all the right spots. I moan loudly.
"Uhh, Jaeden!!"
I shout as I squirt on his fingers. He sucks his fingers clean and I blush. Jaeden drops his pants and I pull down his underwear. His huge cock slaps his stomach. He lays down and I take him in my mouth. I bob my head up and down, grazing my teeth on his sides. He  thrusts his hips up making me gag. He throws his head back.
"Mmm, just like that babe"
I continue to bob my head for a minute or two when I feel his hot load in my mouth. I swallow the substance. He leans next to my ear.
"I'm about to fuck u so good baby" he growls in my ear.
"Oh yeah, then show me" I snap back.
Jaeden grabs a condom from my night stand. He slips it on making sure that it's on correctly. He spreads my legs open and grabs my hips. He slams into me.
"Ahh. Fuck, Jaeden that feels so good!"
He smirks and goes faster and deeper.
"Fuck y/n, ur so t-tight"
The sound of skin clapping fills the room.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I moan
"Go on babe"
I have another squirting orgasm. My juice runs down his cock. Jaeden keeps thrusting allowing him to finish and me to ride out my high. I feel the tip of the condom go warm. Jaeden pulls out and throws the condom away. I throw on the hoodie Jaeden was wearing and a new pair of panties. Jaeden throws his clothes back on. I throw him his beanie that was on the ground.
"So, Netflix?"
I giggle.
"Yeah!"
We walk downstairs and hop on the couch. We rewind the movie and cuddle on the couch.

This is really smutty, I hope u like it.