Jaeden *cute period story*

I woke with a sharp pain in my stomach. I pull my legs up to my chest in an effort not to wake my bf Jaeden up. Tears escape my eyes and I feel the urge to throw up. I run to the bathroom and turn the light on. I sit by the toilet in pain. Jaeden walks in the bathroom.
"Babe, u started ur uh..."
"I'm sorry. P-please don't tell anyone"
Jaeden knows that periods give me anxiety attacks because in 8th grade a boy told everyone in my grade that I was peeing blood. After that incident I cut my wrists days on end.
"It's ok baby, it happens. U know I love u. Hold on I'll be back."
Jaeden came back in with his hoodie and a pair of my shorts.
"There is tampons in the cabinet"
"Thank u. Really"
He gave me a kiss and then some privacy. I put on the hoodie without a shirt or bra on and then threw the shorts on. I walk out of the bathroom and Jaeden had put new sheets on the bed. I walk in the bedroom and grab my keys.
"I should really get going. Bye love u"
I walk out the door and feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Jaeden. He looks tired and I feel guilty. He plants a kiss on my lips. I give him a hug and followed him back to the bedroom. He turned a movie on. He layed down and I sat in between his legs. He rubbed back for a while until we both drifted off to sleep.

I know this isn't smut, but I like reading these so I hope u do too.