Wyatt smutt

"I love playing games with u Wy"
He blushes* "well I love u, my beautiful lady" he gives me a kiss. I start to run my fingers through his hair making him groan. I get up and go sit on his lap. I start to make out again. I start grinding against him making the both of us horny. He picks me up and lays me down on the bed. He strips me of all of my clothes, and then takes off his. He starts kissing down my breasts down to my area. When he gets there, he starts rubbing me, making my back arch. Then, he goes down and swirls his tongue around my clit making me moan. Without warning, he shoves two fingers inside me making me scream his name. He goes until I squirt all over his fingers. He gets on the bed and lays down. I climb on top of him and sink down on his manhood. "Ahh! Fuck" I scream. I start bouncing up and down continuously getting faster. He starts thrusting his hips up making me scream his name. "Shh! Be quiet." he laughs. "Fuck! I-I can't" he pushes my head down and starts kissing me, muffling my moans. "Sh-shit. I-I'm gonna-" "go on. Me too" I release at the same time as Wyatt and then flip onto the bed. "That was fantastic!" "Ikr. Come here" I role over to Wyatt and fall asleep with him.

Sorry, I don't really like this one. I just thought I'd post since I haven't in a while. 💖