30

Author's note:

Hi! Don't forget to click the 'vote' button and please do write a comment too ;))

And this is the longest part that I've written for this story hshaha this part has more than 1,400 words!
I got inspired after listening to Coldplay's Yellow 💛

______________________

Tylli

"Class dismissed."

We stood up and fixed our things. I was about to get my bag from my seat when someone approached me.

"Hi! It was nice meeting you again Tylli!" It was Maxine.

"It's nice meeting you too!" I said

"Sige. See you later ha?" I nodded and looked at Suzy and Karl.

Haaaayy. Sana all talaga!

"Tara na guys. Baka hinihintay na tayo nina Yanna at Crizha." I told them.
"Tara! Gutom na rin ako eh." Suzy said

We were about to go out of the room when Aiden called us.

"Hey guys! It was nice meeting you! We hope we'll be good friends."

"I'm sure we are going to be really GOOD friends!" Suzy said, emphasizing the word 'good' while looking at me.

Aiden and Louie chuckled.

"Saan kayo kakain ng lunch?" Louie asked.

"I don't know. May hihintayin pa kasi kami na dalawang friends." I said

"Oh! Sige. Bye! See you guys later!" "Bye!"

We went in front of our department, where we all agreed to meet.
Yanna was already there, talking to some girls, probably her classmates.

"Yanna!" I called her.

She glanced at us and smiled. She then talked to the girls again and they bid their goodbyes.

"Suzy! Tylli! And Karl!" She chuckled.

"Finally at nandito na kayo. Nagugutom na ako huhu." Yanna said and pulled me to her side.

"Sana ol talgaaaa!!! Huhuhu. Oy! Kayong dalawa, uso din mag hiwalay kahit 5 minutes man lang hahahaha." Suzy just stuck her tongue out to tease Yanna and Karl just laughed.

"OY MGA MARURUPOKS!!!"

OMYGOSH! Yeah. That was Crizha.
Halos lahat nga ay nakatingin na sa kaniya pagkatapos niyang sumigaw.

"Sino yan? Kilala niyo ba yan?" I jokingly asked Yanna, Suzy, and Karl.

"Grabe kayo! Miss ko lang kayo eh." She laughed.

"Weh? Bakit ka pa sasama sa amin mag lunch? For sure busog ka na sa kakatitig sa crush mo." Suzy said

"Iiihhh huwag ka nga! Kinikilig parin ako hanggang ngayon!"