note

Before writing this epistolary, I knew that pictures are needed to make the story lively. I just want to say that the photos in this epistolary are not mine—credits to the rightful owners. I mostly use SEVENTEEN's Mingyu's photos for Joshua and Sung Zi Young's photos for Tylli, but no portrayers intended.

Thank you for being with Tylli and Joshua through their journey of reaching their dreams! Thank you for bearing with me from start to finish. Actually, this is my first attempt to write an epistolary hahaha.

Thank you to my sister and friends, Krisnah, Suzette, Jan Antonette, Elah, and MD, for supporting me from the very start.

To the readers/silent readers and those who voted, thank you for the support you've given me through this process.

And to someone who seen-zoned me HSHAHAHAHA jokeee. Thank you! I was inspired to write this story because of you lol ksksksk dejoke

This story wouldn't reach this far if it weren't for you guys! ❤

See you on the next story!😉 Please support it also! It's Marco and Crizha's story ❤ I've noticed that some of my readers are not reading the 2nd installment of my series HSHAHAHA probably because they're scared it's not a happy ending also? Maybe. There's only one way to find out. Please read it. Just look for it in my profile ;)

Fam, if you can, please recommend this story to your friends or moots hehehehe. Let's make this a hundred thousand reads before or on its anniversary on December 21, 2020!

Please share your thoughts, reactions, excitement, etc., about this story on Twitter! Just use the hashtag #daedreamerrIn2U in your tweets to interact with me! Please use it so it would be easy for me to see your tweets :))) I want to know what your thoughts are!☺️

I made a QR code! You can scan it using your Twitter app. You can just screenshot this photo and scan it.

 You can just screenshot this photo and scan it

Follow me on Twitter:
@daedreamerr_WP

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

12.21.20.
SAVE THE DATE.