1 year anniversary

Happy 1st anniversary, Into You!

A year ago today, I published the 1st part of my first ever epistolary, which is Into You.

And I have a good news for you! Into You has reached more than 100k reads already! I was really glad because we achieved it before it's first anniversary.

I just want to say that I am really, really thankful for the support that you have given me. I read every comment you post, and I remember every name that doesn't get tired of voting in every part of this epistolary. To my silent readers, I appreciate your support too, guys. I would not be on my place right now without your support and love for my stories and characters.

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that I have finally decided what to call you, my readers and supporters. From this day forward, I will start calling you daelights.

My daelights 💖

It obviously came from the word daylight. It's the natural light of the day. And you, guys, are the light in my darkest times. You gave me hope and made me stronger. Then, I changed the word day to dae, so I could still be a part of you.

I love you so much, my daelights ❤ Let's all shine brighter!

It has been one hell of a ride with you, daelights!