Unspoken

Draco's POV....................

I'll admit, seeing Vik in this state broke my heart, but I enjoy holding her. I start to lead her back to the Slytherin common room, me supporting and holding her as we walk along the corridors.

Walking along, I notice how much taller I am and I think that's just adorable and I fight a smile.

As we enter our common room, I bring her into the boys dormitories. No one else is there. I lift her up bridal style and lye her gently on my bed. I lye down next to her and wrap one arm around her waist and place my other hand on the back of her head pressing it against my chest. I start to stroke her hair trying not to hurt her.

I pull back a little and push her chin up a bit so our eyes lock. Not a single word was said but I felt it, and I'm sure she did too. I stared deep into her beautiful brown eyes flooded in pain.
'I love you'
'I love you'
She rested her head back into the crook of my neck. I held her a little closer to me. I feel her breathing becoming a steady pattern and I'm sure she has drifted off to sleep. I check the time, 10:56pm. I feel myself being taken over by exhaustion. I too, fall asleep feeling better than I ever have... with Vik in my arms.