Chapter 24

Jack Gilinsky's POV:

I continue walking out of Isabel's house and through the front yard to get to my car.

"Jack wait!" Isabel calls after me from the doorway of the house.

I turn around rolling my eyes, waiting for an excuse or something.

"I need to tell you something.."

"Isabel please! Just stop." I say, I open my car door and get in pulling away.

I see in my rear view mirror that Isabel looks down and slowly walks back inside.

Who knows what she was about to say, I sigh to myself. This is crazy.. There's no way I'm the father of that kid.

The only answer is that Isabel and Colton are lying to me and just want to split Jack and I apart again.

Well it doesn't even matter because i scheduled a DNA test to find out if they're lying or not. So this will all blow over by next week.

I pull into Jack's driveway and walk up to his front door. Before I can even knock he opens the door. My eyes widen jokingly, he giggles.

"Hey." He says looking down rubbing his neck.

"Hi cutie." I say kissing him on the cheek, he invites me inside.

"Can we talk?" I ask him pointing to the couch for us to sit.

"Sure." He smiles.

"So.. I went over to Colton's house to confront him about what he did to you.. and long story short, I didn't even get to fight him.."

"Why not?" Jack asks looking at his hands.

"Well.. Because.. Isabel was there."

"Did you ask if it was her at the party?"

"I was going to before I found out that she's pregnant.." I choke out.

"P-pregnant?" His eyes widen with surprise.

"Yes.." I look down.

"So.. What's the problem?" Jack asks.

"She says it's mine."

Jack looks down not replying to me.

"I don't believe her though.. I'm getting a test done next week!" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Well that makes me feel.. A little better I guess."

He won't even look at me now.

"I'm sorry Jack.." I say.

"No! It's not your fault. It's her's." He says a little angry now.

"You're not mad?" I ask looking over to him.

"Of course not.. Well.. Not at you anyways." He sighs.