Chapter 1

This AU is like their school has choir and is more like that- so yeah UwU

Ochako's POV

    I walked over to the school, summer ended and we were moving into dorms.
    " I'm so excited! " Mina said. I nodded and tsu made a noise that resembled agreement. Momo smilled as if she agreed as well and we went to school.

    I sighed as I finally finished unpacking, I didn't have much to unpack but it was all super heavy. I hear a knock on my door so I open it and see tsu.
    " hello kero, " she said. I smiled and waved as I saw Deku and Todoroki walk down the hall. Me and Tsu walked over to them
    " morning Deku and Todoroki! " I say as we approach them
    " morning Uraraka! " Deku says as he smiles. Todoroki nods and we head to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

    I walk into the choir room about 10 minutes early. I switched my extra class to choir since Hatsune was always loud and pushing her 'babies' on people. The room is empty, which is a surprise to me since Iida is always at least 20 minutes early to all our other classes. I set my stuff down next to a chair, over the summer I practiced singing because I knew I would switch and didn't want to be behind. I knew Hagakure would be there once class started.
    " I don't pretend to know... " I started singing from one of my favorite musicals, Hamilton , " the challenges you're facing. The worlds you keep erasing and creating in your mind, but I'm not afraid! I know who I married! " I sing really getting into the role
    " You sing very well, you changed classes right? " I hear a monotone voice say. I spin around as my face grows pink in a blush as I notice Todoroki standing there.
    " A-aH I-I didn't know you w-were there Todoroki, hehe... " I say as my face grows more pink.
    " so you like theater? I have watched a couple musicals but it never really caught my attention. " he says, I didn't answer his last question so I should answer this one.
    " y-yeah, I liked them before but as I started trying to actually sound good at singing I started to listen to more of them, I really like Hamilton, heathers, BMC, DEH, beetle juice, ones like that! " I say. He does something that slightly resembles a smile and nods.
   " So, you do choir? " I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders
   " I needed to do something and not to many people in our class do this, I wanted to try to meet other people, learn their quirks, and things like that " I sigh ' didn't expect anything less from you, ' we talk a little more as people come in the room, choir starts and honestly it was pretty fun!

    " So, how was choir kero? " Tsu asks as we sit in the common area with Momo, Jiro, Hagakure, and Mina.
    " pretty good! Todoroki was there, who knew he had such a beautiful voice, " I say. Hakagure says something about him surprising her and that starts a conversation among the girls but all I could do was think about him.
   " uraraka? Are you ok? " Mina says as she waves her hand in front of my face. I realize I was daydreaming about him and my face automatically flares to a pink-red color as I hide it behind my hands
   " ooh, is someone in loove! " Hakagure teases
   " n-no! " I say as all the girls look at me with a look that screams ' we know how you really feel, '
   " so, who is it! Deku or Iida, you are always around them! " Mina asks
   " or maybe Bakugo, she has been teamed up with him a lot lately! " Hagakure comments and my face continues to grow red
   " or Kirishima? " Jiro comments. The girls all make suggestions but for some weird reason no one says anything about Todoroki, as if someone else already likes him.
   " what about Todoroki rib it, " Tsu comments, Momo looks at her with a scary look as if she said something completely out of line, I have never seen Momo like that and I can tell Tsu is uncomfortable
   " Oh it's not him, no need to worry about your little crush on him~ " I tease trying to get the attention on her, the other girls tease her about that more as I get me and Tsu away from them all.
   " I never knew Momo could be so scary... " I say as me and Tsu sit on my smaller bed.
   " me neither, " she says. There is an awkward silence since no one knows what to say.
   " Thank you for saving me Ochako, " Tsu says as she stands up.
   " no problem! I'm always willing to help a friend, that's what heroes do! " I say with a smile as she walks out and I'm guessing to her dorm.
-
Todoroki's POV-

  I walk back to my dorm and sit on my bed. ' I don't pretend to know, the challenges you're facing! ' uraraka's voice says in my head
  " ugh, that's Hamilton right? " I ask myself as I look it up on my phone, I find an animated version on YouTube so I watch it, I ended up falling asleep soon after.

Uraraka's POV again because I suck at his-

   I wake up in my room as normal and turn the alarm on my phone off, I get ready as normal and head to eat breakfast.

   I walk Into the cafeteria like room and I see Todoroki walking over to me, but he isn't with Deku or anyone. Weird. I smile at him as he finally reaches me.
   " hi Todoroki! " I say. He says hello back.
   " so, what's up? " I ask.
   " If we get to pick partners in training today would you like to be my partner? I need to try new things with my quirk. " he says. I blush a little at the thought of getting to spend so much time with him but I nod ' why would that make me blush? He is just a friend, '