Chapter 2

Uraraka's POV choir class

    I walk into the room a little early like yesterday, " there is a billion people on this planet that you could bother but for some reason you chose me. I wish I could give you the attention that you ordered but I just don't have the energy. " I start to sing, as I set my stuff down and sit where I was assigned to sit yesterday. " and maybe I'm the one that's being over dramatic but I don't think so, but I know for a fact that you're a definite coward and I think it might be time for you to go. You're a sour little boy with a fragile masculinity. You saw me as your toy, now that I'm not, you abuse me. You're a sour little boy, absolutely no fun. You saw me as your toy, now that I am not you throw a tantrum " I sing.
    I hear someone come in so I stop singing. I see Hakagure walk over to me. I wave to her and she waved back
    " I heard you singing, you're really good! " she said.
    " thanks! " I smile as she puts her stuff away. Todoroki comes in and we both wave to him, as he starts to put his stuff away as well, soon class starts and before I knew it it ended.
    Me, Hakagure, and Todoroki walk back to class 1-A together and our class goes to one of the gyms to practice, lately we have been battling 2v2 in class and it has been really fun!
    " Ok class, today - since you have been following the rules - you can pick partners. Please pick someone you will be good and not mess around with. " Mr. Aizawa says. I walk over to Todoroki and we partner up. Denki and Mina walk over to us
    " Hey Uraraka and Todoroki! Wanna go against us? " Denki asks
    " Sure! " I say as Todoroki nods. We go and pick an area for our battle and soon we are allowed to start. Me and Todoroki come up with a plan and then we start to put it in action
    Me and Todoroki are floating on a block of his ice and the other two are on the ground. We fall, forcing them to separate. The goal is to get both out of the area and once you are out you can't come back in. Todoroki builds a smaller ice wall in front of Denki and I use my quirk to push him out. We do the same with Mina even though she tried to melt the ice with her acid, we were faster. I stop using my quirk and take a breath trying to not throw up. Todoroki rushes over to me
    " You ok? " he asks
    " yeah... just... a little... tired... " I say between breaths. He makes a small cup like shape out of ice and then makes more ice inside and then melts it just enough to melt it while it is still cold. He hands the 'cup' of water to me and I drink some of it.
    " thank you! " I say as I finally catch my breath. Denki and Mina walk over to us since everyone else finished and the battle was over.
    " Good job guys! Your plan was really good! " Mina says as Denki nods.
    " Thanks, it was Todoroki's plan! " uraraka said. They talked for a little and then the day continued and soon school was over.

    I walk into the lobby of the dorms as I was about to go out to the mall with Tsu and Mina and I see Todoroki. I have to him and decide to do say hi.
    " hello Todoroki-Kun! " I say as I walk over to him.
    He looks up from his phone at me, " oh hello uraraka, " I stand there as he continues to look at his phone
    " sooo, what are you doing later? " I ask as I try to look at his phone. I see he is looking at Hamilton stuff on instagram.
    " nothing much, " he says, still looking down at his phone.
    " well wanna go to the mall with me, Tsu, and Mina? " I ask.
    " sure, when do you wanna leave? " he ask as he turns off his phone and puts it in his pocket.
    " well I was gonna leave right now but if you want to change or anything, " I notice that he wasn't in his uniform which is good I guess, but that is pretty normal for someone to change after school.
    " I don't need to get anything so we can leave now, " he says as he stands up. We chat as we walk to the bus stop and get on the bus. We arrive at the mall and meet up with the other two.
    " So, why is todoroki here? " Mina asked as she looked at me with one eyebrow raised.
    " I don't know I wanted to invite him! " I say. We walk around a little and we run into bakugou and kiri, Mina goes with them so it is just me, Todoroki, and Tsu. After walking a bit more we run into tokoyami and Tsu goes with him since they are basically dating so that leaves me and Todoroki.
     "So, wanna go get mochi? " I ask. He nods and we head toward the smaller cafe

Welp there is that- I hoped you liked it 👉👈 anyways

Go beyond plus ultra,
-Jessie