Finally, a response: Apricot

Apricot was enjoying the time between just her and Jaguar. She did miss Lavender, but she met up with her in their dreams at least once a week. 

"Hey, Apricot!" She was pulled out of the haze of her dream, where she had been attacking chickens with the heads of all different types of fruits.

"Yes?" She replied, she had turned the dream into a blue and white void as soon as she had heard Lavender's voice, to avoid uncomfortable questions.

"It's Howler. I caught him glaring at me, like actually looking at me, stopping what he was doing, and glaring at me. I think he's conscious. Let's go!" Lavender said excitedly.

"Wait, really?" Apricot replied, but Lavender had already disappeared. With a sigh, she quickly entered his dream too. He gave a little jump as she appeared, backing up slowly.

"I've seen you before," he hissed suddenly, flicking his tail towards Lavender. "You attacked me! I was flying, and you attacked me!"

"Yes, and now we're here, using these dream visitor emeralds we found. You're our brother," Lavender said, lying about the finding of the dream visitors. She turned her scales a calm shade of blue, with black mixed in. Apricot did the same.

"Wait, I have a sister? Two... Sisters?" He glanced between the two.

"I'm Apricot, and this is Lavender. Nice to meet you, Howler," Apricot said, straight-faced.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Howler hissed.

"Oh, we know everything about you," Lavender replied. "Like the fact you have anger issues, or the fact you're asexual. We even know not going to have any dragonets, and are happy with your future life. You had one boyfriend and two girlfriends in your whole life, but prefer to be single."

"Wait, how... I haven't even told my best friend I'm asexual. How..."

"Magic," Apricot replied, playing along. She had no clue how Lavender knew this information. Her best guess was that she borrowed her magic necklace, which Apricot was fine with.

"You ATTACKED ME!" He hissed, as if the whole speech about magically knowing everything about him wasn't important.

"I'm sorry. I would have been punished if I didn't. Be thankful I let you live. We're assassins. We were captured as dragonets. How did you live, anyways?"

"My mom... Our mom, found me and picked me up. I have a broken leg, a broken arm, quite a few fractures, a venom scarred back, and the knowledge my best friend is dead, Because you ATTACKED ME!" He lurched forwards, attempting to strike Lavender, but she caught his wrist easily.

"Do you seriously think you can kill us? We've been training to fight all our lives, me, Apricot, and Jaguar," Lavender hissed. "Even if you did hit us, where in a dream."

"Wait, who's Jaguar? Do I also have a brother?" Howler asked, trying to squirm out of Lavender's grasp, who let him go after a moment.

"No, he's just a friend. He was stolen from a different hatchery," Apricot replied. "You know what, here," Apricot left his dream, traveling to Jaguar's. 

"Hmm, hey, Apricot, he replied. Jaguar was laying in a hammock in the Rainforest, bathed in sunlight, drinking from a coconut. Five other female RainWings surrounded him, sighing lovingly at him.

With an annoyed grunt, she shot a stream of venom at them. They evaporated into thin air as the venom touched them. "Get up, I need you to meet someone. Do you have your dream visitor emerald?

"Oh, no I don't," he muttered, as the dream evaporated around her. After about a solid two minutes, he came back. Apricot quickly conjured up an image of her brother, she took Jaguar to Howler's dream.

"This, this is Jaguar," Apricot replied, changing the blue scales covering her to her regular orange, but leaving the black spots. She notices Jaguar change his spots to black, too, to match her.

"Who is this?" Jaguar asked, staring at the lime green, orange, and black dragonet in front of them.

"Jaguar, I would like you to meet our brother, Howler," Apricot replied. "Howler, this is our good friend, Jaguar."