Welcome Home

Jurnee sat in Tyson's last therapy session known to them

Jurnee sat in Tyson's last therapy session known to them. Over the year, he'd gotten way better with his emotions and how he handled things.

"And you can always come back. Visits and all. I'm glad that you came and I'm proud to say that you've truly grown this past year." Alisha smiled giving him a hug.

"Thank you so much, Ms Alisha. You too, Ms J come join this hug!" he waved her over and she smiled making her over there joining the hug.

"Of course." Alisha beamed. "The glue that bonded us together."

"Oh, guys, don't hype my head. This was a team effort. We all know how bad and hard headed Tyson could be at times." Jurnee nudged his head making him laugh.

"Okay, you forgot stubborn." Alisha laughed.

"Okay, y'all can hop off of me now."

"Alright, let's get out of here." Jurnee and Tyson walked out the door.

Over the year, Jurnee had become like a big sister to Tyson. She had met his grandma and they had a small bond. Tyson had even spent a few nights at her house since him and Jayla attended the same school.

"Where are you going?" she asked once they got into the car.

"You cooking?" he asked buckling up his seat belt.

"Hell nah."

"But you said you was gon' cook for me. All I want is some fish and spaghetti." he pouted making her fall for it.

"Whatever lil ugly. Let your grandma know that you may be spending the night because I may not come back out."

"I told her already." he smiled and she shook her head.

"You think you slick,"

"I'm slicker than oil baby." he popped his imaginary collar.
£¥£
"NeNe." Jayla sang coming into the bathroom.

"Demon child?"

"Unun don't do that. OCEO.Andre on Instagram sent you a message. Want me to read it?"

"Go ahead."

"Okay, he said 'I know I was suppose to text you about the date last week but Meg told me that you said yes so we going out tonight. Send the lo, so I can pick you up?' Oowee let me find out" Jayla said clicking on his page looking at it.

"You looking on his page, aren't you?" Jurnee asked stepping out the shower.

"Yes. And I'm about to tell him that you about to send the location because he said be ready by 8 and it's 7 so you got to work fast." Jayla said before sending him her location.

"I'm going to kill you and Meg."

"Girl hush, you knew you wanted to go out with him. Anyways, outfit is going to be that black dress that you got from Fashion Nova the other day with them thighs out. Imma flat iron your hair while you do your makeup. Not too much but make sure you highlight." Jayla demanded.