Gender Reveal

It was the day that everybody and their mothers seemed to be waiting on; Jayla and Tyson's gender reveal

The parents to be were somewhere out waiting until it was time for them to come while everybody else got things ready.

Andre and Jurnee has made it panda themed since Jayla referred to the baby as "Baby Panda"

Jurnee continued set up the cake table while she talked to Mama Tae.

"Mama, I swear, I did not mean to say that I missed him. I felt so slow."

"Ne, you know that you missed him too. I don't understand the problem." Mama Tae stressed.

"He still with his ex. Maybe. I don't know, Ma."

"I don't think he'll invite you to his house at 3 in the morning if he was still with his ex."

Jurnee laughed. "Can't be too sure. He took me to Chicago and they was still fucking."

"Jurnee!" Mama Tae popped her.

"Ma, I'm sorry. It slipped but it's the truth."

"Obviously you still want to be around him. Ask him about it and stop hurting yourself trying to be petty towards him."

Jurnee sighed because she's knew Mama Tae was right. If she didn't want to be around him, she wouldn't have stayed the night over there that night.
£¥£
Jayla walked into the venue wearing pink to represent which side she was on. She looked beautiful in it too. Tyson on the other hand was confident that they were having a boy so he wore blue.

"Okay when y'all cut the cake, y'all have to be on the side y'all choosing. So Jayla, you cut on the pink side and T you cut on the blue side." Jurnee instructed handing them the cake slicers.

"Rep yo set!" Rod said pulling on his blue shirt.

"Boy that baby is a girl." Meg said holding her pink panda up.

"Right." Jayla said stick her tongue out at Tyson.

"Cut the cake." Jurnee said and Tyson and Jayla quickly cut into the cake only to find purple icing.

"It's purple, that means it's a girl right? Its a girl color." Jayla said looking around.

"Bro, no." Tyson laughed. "Only pink and blue. They straight played us."

"Jurneeee." Jayla whined stomping her feet.

"That was Meg idea. Meg go get the real one."

"Dang, just throw me under the bus." Meg laughed going to get the other cake.

"Jurnee this better be the real one too." Tyson mugged.

"Or what?" Andre asked from behind Ne.

"And I oop." Meg and Jayla said at the same time making Jurnee roll her eyes.