Surprise!

Breakfast was being eaten at Jurnee's house since she decided to cook for Jayla and Tyson on this beautiful Saturday

"Ne, can you drop me off at O2? I got to get a new uniform from there." Tyson asked.

"Yeah, you want me to drop you off at O3 too?"

He gasped. "Breakfast and being nice? God really blessed me this morning."

"Never mind. Catch the bus-"

"Hey! No stop playing."

"Like I though. Go get dressed." Jurnee said walking to the back room. "Knock knock."

"You can come in. I don't know why you just don't bust in like I do." Jayla laughed.

"Because unlike you, I respect privacy. We going to O2 and O3, you wanna come?"

"Nah." she shook her head. "I'm really trying to knock this homework out so I won't be stuck doing it tomorrow."

Jurnee nodded. "I understand. I remember those days. I miss them. You need help?"

"Nah I got it. Now get out you a distraction." Jayla waved her out.

"Rude."
£¥£
Once they made it to O3, Tyson went to work and Jurnee went to Andre's office.

"Yes, ma." he motioned for Jurnee to come in while on the phone with his mother.

"And you better bring yo big headed ass over here for dinner tonight. Smokey's calling." she fussed.

"Yes ma'am."

"Love you. See you tonight."

"Alright ma, love you too." he hung up. "Date night tomorrow."

"Yep and I can't wait." she smiled.

"Still not telling me where we going?"

"Nope. Dress comfortable though because..yeah nothing too much." she laughed.

"Krissy been back?"

"No. Why?"

"I just don't want her bothering you anymore. Her ass acting crazy."

"I don't think she acting. And I can hold my own. All you need to worry about is going to dinner and our date tomorrow." she hugged him before leaving to Meg's house to pick her up.

"Okay is the venue ready?" Meg asked once she got in the car.

"Yes." NeNe nodded.

"Why can't you just tell me where it is?" Meg huffed.

"Because your nosey ass might pop up and ruin the surprises inside." NeNe explained pulling into her parking garage.

"I'm going to Starbucks."

"Why you ain't tell me to take you?"

Meg shrugged. "Let me walk these calories off so I can have room to gain them back."

Jurnee laughed. "Bring me some cake pops." she said handing Meg a ten dollar bill.

She then made her way into the building. "Okay Fashion Nova hooking me all the way up." she said grabbing her packages before going to her floor and into the house.

"I got something for you." Jayla said running into the kitchen with a small box in her hand.

"It ain't my birthday so..."

Jayla smacked her lips. "Girl open the box."

Jurnee eyes her before slowly opening the box to reveal a positive pregnancy test.

"Surprise!" Jayla yelled in excitement.

"Who pregnant?"

"Me, Jurnee duh."

"Congratulations. This is big. Who's the father?"

"Tyson." Jayla smiled.

Jurnee's smile dropped though. "Jayla I asked you were you having sex with him and you told me "No. I don't see him like that. Ew" now you in my face telling me that you're pregnant by him. You dead ass lied to my face. Since when you lie to me Jayla?"

"That was before we had sex. It just happened one day while you was at the store." Jayla shrugged.

"Jayla Khaleese Ali! You've got to be fucking kidding me! Now you know we better than this!"

"Jurnee Kordei Ali, you getting loud for no reason. I would've told you but I found out I was pregnant and decided to tell you this way." Jayla said.

She wasn't understanding why Jurnee was so mad. She thought she'd be happy out of all people. She was there for Jurnee when Jurnee was pregnant.

"I'm going to walk away. Congratulations." she went into her room.

"NeNe!" Meg called entering the house. "Even tho you gave me ten dollars I brought all the pink ones they had. You got like ten."

"Mad ass in her room." Jayla said from the couch.

"I brought you that vanilla bean thing and please don't tell me y'all fighting. I don't want to be in the middle." Meg sighed.

Whenever they were into it, Meg would try to shut Jayla up because her mouth would keep going until Jurnee got up and popped her in it. Then they'd argue back and forth all day.

"We not fighting." Jayla shrugged and went back to watching her show.

"And you don't know nann nigga that buy cake pops like me, bring them to your room like me, lighten up your mood like me." Meg rapped going into Jurnee's room making her laugh.

"Okay Trick Daddy Meg."

"You know how I gets down." she piped her imaginary collar. "What's up with you and Jayla?"
£¥£
Andre sat at dinner with his mom waiting on Smokey's call. He knew he couldn't fuck around and miss this because he didn't want his ass whooped.

"Jordan better call this phone before I be the one behind them bars for knocking his ass out when I visit him." Mae said making Andre laugh.

"Boy what the hell took you so long to call?" Mae said answering the phone.

"My bad ma. Kid was telling me one of his stories again." Smokey chuckled.

"She gon fuck you and Kid up." Dre laughed.

"What ya mouth. Alright Jordan. Imma put my foot up your ass when I see you and ain't no officer gon' be able to stop me."

This was how it was with them all the time. Jordan being locked up didn't stop them from being them, their normal selves. Movements like this always made Andre happy.

thank you for choosing my booki appreciate it!jayla and tyson been being nasty!jayla got a baby inna oven

i appreciate it!
jayla and tyson been being nasty!
jayla got a baby inna oven.
thoughts?
comments?