Epilogue

* 10 years later*

Hannah Dolan

"Dinner's ready!" I yelled from the kitchen, hoping someone would here me.

I began plating up the food when Ava walked in, face glued to her phone, watching TikTok.

I tried to get her attention. "Ava." Didn't work. "Ava?" Again, didn't work. "Ava!" I shouted.

"What?" She replied with an attitude.

"Can you lay the table please?"

Ava rolled her eyes. "Whatever Mom."

I began putting the plates on the table when I heard screaming and giggling coming from around the corner.

"Mommy!" Mason yelled, running to hide behind my leg.

"What's going on?" I giggled, rubbing his head.

"Daddy's going to tickle me."

"Well he won't if you're already sat at the table ready for dinner."

"Dinner's ready?" He asked excitedly. Mason loves food. Both me and Grayson think he'll be a chef one day.

Grayson walked into the kitchen with Mia in his arms.

"Babe, have you already made her bottle?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's by the toaster." I replied sitting down at the table.

Grayson found it and sat down at the table too. Everyone was. The whole family.

It's true, time does really fly. It felt like it was only yesterday that me and Emma met the twins at Coachella. And now, I have a family to look after with the one I love. I guess this is a happily ever after, after all.