4

Lisa's pov

   "Whats wrong with Jimin and Rosé today?" I questioned myself confused with their attitude.

   "Whats with the long face Lisa," Jennie asked me while walking by my side heading home.

   "Well, Rosé had a boyfriend and she didn't tell me who is the guy and Jimin seems annoyed with my present," I said and lower my head.

   "How do you know she has a boyfriend?" She asked me shock and I look at her too.

   "Ouh Jungkook told me but none of us now who he is and the way you were so shocked seems like you now who he is and you just don't want to tell me. I mean who am I to you guys. Are we really friends? You know what never mind. Forget my questioned and goodbye Jennie," I said as I left her.

   "Why did they kept a secret from me. Its not like I don't know how to keep it." I mumble and just as I realize I have reached home.

I didn't look at my mom at all and went straight to my rooms. I didn't have any mood right now.

As I lay on my bed, a notifications pop up on my phone and I lazily pick it and turned it off without looking at the person who messaging me at all

▪︎

1 month later...

   "Another days at school means another days to be ignores." I sigh and went straight to my locker.

   "Hey Lisa, can I talk to you?" Eunwoo asked me and I just nodded.

   "Sure. What is it," I asked him but I know what he about to say because this past few month, he always with Tzuyu and I know that looks in his eyes.

   "I don't know how to say it," he continued and look down avoiding my eyes so I gladly finish his sentence.

   "I agreed with you Eunwoo, if thats make you happy. Please treats her better than you treats me," I said and went to the library. I really tired with all the things that happened these past few month.

   "Hey which one do you like better? Lisa and Eunwoo or Tzuyu and Eunwoo?" A girl asked her friends and I just listening to them not to mention that they really talked loud in the library.

   "I don't know. Both of them look great with Eunwoo. Tzuyu has this personality that makes people happy. Does Lisa has that. No she doesn't" Her friends stated and I heard enough.

   "Make sure you know their true personalities first before comparing," I said to them and they were taken aback with my sudden statement and just stayed silent.

I stand up and went to the rooftop because I need some fresh air.

   "Why does they need to compare us? Everyone has their own charms and is it wrong if I have the tomboyish side. Is it wrong that I fell in love with Eunwoo. The prince charming everyone wants to date. I'm not perfect enough and I know that," I yell trying to emptied all my thought and cry.

   "Does I really have a true friends. If I does then why did they acted like I'm invisible. Why does this word hate me so much?" I continue yelling when I felt a pair of arm hugs me from behind.

   "Go on Manoban. Don't keep it anymore. You need to let it go. Trust me you'll fell better after doing it," he said to me and I continued to cried harder.

I didn't care anymore about he teasing me after this about my face. I kept on yelling and yelling while he calm me down a bit by bit.

I wipe my tears and he stand up. He offer his hands and I just stare at it.

   "Where are we going?" I asked him and he smiles at me.

   "Class," he answered and I shook my head. I pull him down which made he sit besides me and I lean in his shoulder.

   "Lets skip class today," I said and closed my eyes.

   "Thought you'll never asked," he replied and we stayed in the positions about 40 minutes.

   "Hey Jeon, don't you feel lonely when your friends acted like they don't know you?" I asked him and he shrug.

   "I don't know because I don't have a real friends since I was little. All of them is fake," he replied which made me feel sad for him.

   "Well, you do have one now," I said and smiles at him.

   "Thanks Manoban," he answered and I just nodded.

   "Your most welcome Jungkook," I said and he looked at me shocked.

   "Why does you seems so shocked?" I asked him and giggle.

   "You called me by my name. Are you really Lalisa Manoban that I know?" He asked and I laughed even harder.

   "Come on Jungkook. Lets go to the cafeteria," I said and we both stand up.

   "Are you sure you are the Lisa that I know?" He asked again and I smiles.

   "Yes kookie. I am the Lisa that you know," I replied and his eyes becomes wide.

   "K-kookie?" He asked me and I nodded fastly.

   "Yes kookie. Its suits you," I replied and we eat together at the cafeteria.

I do notice Eunwoo and Tzuyu keep looking at me apologetic and I smiles at them telling its okay. But I ignores the 4 pairs of eyes that looking at me with regret.

   "I guess, kookie is right," I mumble and eat while we didn't stop teasing each other.

"Sometimes, its okay to be hurts"