Chapter 1

There it is, the fields of justice behind the city of Panthera. The king Frank III and his best officer Steve. They were name on those position by the dead of the king, Frank's father, who right know has not been identified, some people says that he's Frank II but he's not . By the attack of the Arcanians, Panthera wasn't ready for it. They attack without any advice. The Pantherous retreat, but the king stood there to protect their land. In a matchmaking fight the king of the Arc, Mark finish the life of the king by cutting his head off, a move called "The Panthera Guillotine". When the fight end, Frank was there. So Darius go in front of him and told him:

Mark: Want to be with us or just going to be a looser as your father?

Frank III: I will never go with you.

Mark: Well then.

A Mark's guard push Frank out of the tower falling on Steve. There is where they meet and there on, took the power to protect the city of any kind of attack. Passing the years, the Phanterous knows how to reflect any attack and how to attack the enemies. From there on, problem just have started. They lose any kind of defense they could have away from the kingdom. The Arc start to lose man, because of a disease that have mutated from the chemicals of George's Lab. On a fight, Victor deposit his chemical on a cage, such cage was already infected with the Void. A virus that no one has survive, and those who survive, they have no soul, no control of themselves, they were empty, a Void.

One year later, Frank's wife disappear, Steve try to help him by searching everywhere, asking to the people, also talking with people of other kingdoms, even Arc. They don't even find a clue of Jade. Frank III wasn't the same know. He is more sad, no show of authority, nothing that a king should have. He just stood on his king chair or on his room.

One day they went to Frank and took him outside of the room, on the outside training facility.

Steve: Frank III, there is people that will help us to find her, I present you Zian Whon.

Zian Whon: Hey, your majesty--bowing in front of him.

Steve: Aren't you going to say something, Frank.

Frank III: What do you want?

Zian Whon: Well... I'm the best warrior you have and I want to join your army.

Frank III: What is your weapon?

Zian Whon: Spear!

Frank III: Useless weapon.

Steve: F, let him show you.

Frank III: Fine.

So there were watching Zian's abilities on a fight.

Frank III: You're in, but you have to make better the handle of the spear, we don't want to lose a life on a fight.

Zian Whon: Yes!, I will do.

Steve: Well done.