Chapter 9

Arnold got the crew and goes for their objectives.

Messenger 1: Who send us to do this?

Arnold: The king of Panthera

Messenger 2: Where do we need to go?

Arnold: Well, we need to split up. You two, go to Arc and keep Panthera noticed about everything that happens there.

Messenger 1 & 2: Ok, let's go!

Arnold: You, come with me. We need to talk to de lider of Shohoku.

They divided in two groups. Steve and Arnold, wenr together and the other messengers on their way. Steve and Arnold arrived to Shohoku, they saw that everythibg was fine, all rebuilded and all everything.

Steve: Wow. What a outstanding work here.

Arnold: Indeed.

Shohoku Guard: Halt! Oh Steve come in.

Steve: I would like to talk to your king.

Shohoku Guard: Follow me please, the king is nearby.

Arnold: Alright then.

They walk almost through the city, looking how was everything normal, all rebuilded and people not even worried about the outsiders. Guard all on their possitions, well-armed and ready for anything.

Shohoku Guard: We are here. Enter and go right, he will be there.

Steve: Thanks, keep up the good work soldier.

Shohoku Guard: Thank you sir.

Arnold and Steve went inside, entering to the room seeing that the king sitted on a chair reading a book.

Steve: Hello there; Im the kingof Panthera. I would be like to talk to you, if you dont mind.

????: Im glad you're here, My name is Vanessa, queen of Shohoku.

Arnold: What? A queen? Are you an impostor?

Vanessa: No. I am the queen of Shohoku.

Arnold: Then, why the guards tells you king?

Vanessa: A minimum of them know that I'm a woman, the rest of the people thinks I'm a king.

Steve: Well then, nice to meet you. Myname is Steve, this is my friend Arnold.

Arnold: Pleasure to meet you.

Vanessa: The pleasure is mine. So, what brings you here?

Steve: We came to talk to you about the Arcanians.

Vanessa: Sorry to interrupt but we have caught spies of the Arc in here, no one has escape, they all suicide on the prisions.

Steve: Oh. Then... You know what am I going to talk?

Vanessa: Yes, I already investigate about the king of the Arc. This king, he was not like that before, he change by something.

Arnold: We send two messengers to talk to the king, we will know something if they return.

Vanessa: Alright, but we should...

The alert horn sounded, and everyone went outside to see. Vanessa put her cape on and went outside, followed by Steve and Arnold.

Shohoku Guard: Arcanians on the gate!!

Jason: Where is Steve?

Vanessa with this male voice: What do you want Arcanian?

Jason: I caught this two messengers on my city.

Steve: There are only messenger, they were only going to verified your situations.

Jason: We are alright! WE DON'T NEED HELP FROM ANYONE. IF I SEE ANYONE, NOT FROM OUR CITY ON MINE, THEY WILL BE SLAIN. SLAIN THEM!

The Arcanians put the messengers in front so all the population could see. Put them in their knees and cut off their heads, leaving the bodies on the gate and leaving back to Arc. Jason wasn't on the group, what makes them think where do he went.