Chapter 2

A week later an SOS call come from the Arcanians city.

Steve: We should go!

Frank III: No! They've done nothing for us, just kill our mans and letting us with any defense!

Steve: But this is our opportunity to show them that we aren't like they think we are! This is ou moment to shine on them.

Frank III think a moment, when to the balcony and said

Frank III: People of Panthera, we have received an SOS call from Arc, this is our moment, to show them we aren't the bad guys, to show them how good are we, our strength, our intellect, anything from us! We can make peace between this two kingdoms, to stop these unfair attacks from they. And now, who's with me!!

Pantherous: For Panthera!!!!!

So every warrior put his armor on, prepare their weapons, took supplies and, following Frank, they went to Arc. When they arrived to Arc and what they find was George's Lab destroy. All the left walls were destroy, the only thing left was a small tower with 2 archers. The king Mark was helping the wounded ones with his brother John. The people of Panthera help de Arcanians to eliminate or at least make retreat the rest of the enemies were left. They check evey dead body they find of the enemies and what they find was a purple medium circle. Zian Whon came along and spot the circle and call everybody to see it.

Zian Whon: What is that?

Frank III: I have no idea.

George: I know what it is.

Mark swinging his weapon with aggressively said: What have you created this time George!?

George: I haven't created, it mutated from the chemicals I put on a cage of void, maybe the chemicals mixed up and make the void mutated.

Steve: So we are fighting to something called the Void.

George: Yes, but isn't a material stuff, it takes the concentration to dominate a person and take the person they preferred to govern them and make them part of the Void.

Frank III: You saying that you haven't attack this last week, it was the Void!? The people who took my wife!?

George: Maybe yes, Maybe not, we have to make sure that there are the responsible from this disappearances.

Arcanian: Sir!, Dave and Diana has disappear from the tower of the scientist.

John: What!? No, no, no, this is not good.

Frank III: What's wrong?

John: Those scientist have created the power to dominate people without the other person noticing and they can make a person to have special abilities.

Steve: The problem is getting bigger now.

Frank III: You think.

Mark: Well, now that we are together we can make this over, but just need to send some men to investigate, not us, because we are, maybe, the only hope for this crisis.

Zian Whon: He's right. I know someone that it could help us but it will take time to get here.

John: From his from?

Zian Whon: From Shohoku

Frank III: Ok, let's separate, if someone finds something, send a messenger to Panthera or here, or you can come and tells us, fine?

Everyone: Alright, let's move.

So they divide in groups of two, so that one person be the messenger and the other one can stay and investigate while the messenger arrives. If something goes wrong, both have to retreat, they don't want to lose any man, also working as a team while the friendship of nations continues.