Chapter 8

While the Pantherous trying to rebuild the city, the Arcanians were expecting something from the new king. The new king, Jason was an arrogant person, he don't think about teamwork, all he care is winning, suffering and blood.

Arcanian: King!!. The people is waiting for you!

Jason: I don't care.

Arcanian Soldier: But the people who died out there saving us, they do it for honor. They sacrifice to save the people and for honor

Jason: Shut up!! Only a fool gives his life for honor.

Saying that the soldier went to the front door

Arcanian Soldier: People of the Arc. The king can't talk right know, he is in shock. So when he gets better, it will deliver the message.

Jason came out.

Jason: I don't need you to cover me. People, they died because they want to. We are not going to make alliance with anyone. So we will start the repairs, we don't need anyone to recover ourself. Every person that stand close to the door will be considered an enemy.

Jason went to the inside and the Arcanians start rebuilding the city by themselves.

Meanwhile, Steve on Panthera was helping everyone to rebuild the city. Everyone was helping. But suddently a messenger came.

Soldier: Stop right there!!

Messenger: I got a notice for the king.

Steve: Let him pass. Now, what is it?

Messenger(exhausted): I came from the Arc, and the new king won't make deals with people of other places. Every person will be considered an enemy, if is out of the city.

Steve: Who is this king?

Messenger: The name is Jason.

Steve: Hm. Alright, this is what you are going to do, investigate more about this new king, bring partners with you and send them to the other cities, especially Shohoku. I want to now whats happening there. If you could talk to the king or queen of the city, tell them that we are here to help them and they can trust us.

Messenger: Yes your magesty.

Steve: Hey! Take this

Steve gave him 500 gold. The messenger was paralyze

Steve: Don't worry about it. Here, take these 200 for your friends.

Messenger: T-Th-Thanks.

Steve: What is your name?

Messenger: I'm Arnold

Steve: Nice to meet you, now go!

Arnold: Yes!

Steve: Take a horse. The one you like.

Arnold: Thank you.

Steve: You're welcome.

Arnold mounted the horse and went to regroup with the other messengers so they can start the quest Steve gave them. Steve return to tell people to take the rest of the day, eat, get clean and rest to continue tomorrow.