Chapter 3

Hours pass over, no one has return. Frank, Zian and Steve went to Shohoku to find the person they were searching. Arriving to the city they find a lot of guards in the front.

Guard: Halt!

Zian Whon: We are here to...

Guard: Sorry sir, but no one can go in.

Steve: Why?

Guard: We have been noticed about the attacks to the other cities, and no one is allowed to go in because this will make the people of Shohoku expose to death.

Frank III: Sorry for that, I'm Frank the III here to talk something with the king and the city of Shohoku of the attacks that have occurred. My city is one that have been attack, so please let us go in.

The guard stood quite a minute

Guard: Guards will escort you to the king. Guards, leave them to the king!

While walking to the king's tower, they were thinking how they can make a better defense for this city,  who is the most important people on the city besides the king. So they arrived to the king's room.

Guard: Wait here please. Your majesty, here is some visit.

King in a low voice: Let them pass.

They pass over the room and see the king sitting on a wooded chair.

Steve: Hi sir...

King: Wait! Who told you I'm a king.

The king uncover his head and they saw that it was a queen.

Steve: Oh, Sorry madam

Jill: My name is Jill, queen of Shohoku, why are you here?

Frank III: Well, I'm Frank III, king of Panthera, we are here to help you for an incoming attack.

Jill: Are you witness of this attacks?

Frank III: Two attacks, my city and Arc. When they attack they took one person with an superior intellect of the city.

Zian Whon: Maybe we can help you with something. I'm searching for Jake, do you know where is it?

Jill: Jake move out of the city a week ago.

In that moment, they feel a small tremor and hear people screaming.

Shohoker came running and Jill cover his head

Shohoker: King the city is under attack, they attack the tower of the magician!

Jill: Let's go!

They run to the tower, helping the people wounded and injured on the way, and finally arrived to the tower.

Frank III: Do is someone disappear?

Everyone search for at least  minutes and finally Jill think about the owner of the magician's tower.

Jill: Albert! They took Albert.

Zian Whon: We need to reunite on Panthera

Steve: He's right, Jill send messenger to find Mark, John and some guards from Panthera and Arc, they're searching clues about this attacks.

Jill: Ok.

Frank III: Let's move on, they won't attack a city that they already attacked.

So Jill send over the messengers to search the persons indicated and they start their way to Panthera.