Chapter 5

In their walk to Runiac Forest they were looking how this thing has destroyed every nation leaving no survivors. They haven't suffer an attack like this ever before, not even an Arcanian attack. Closing to the Runiac Forest the saw some Void chemicals thrown on the floor, rocks and trees, like if someone hurt a Voided one and keep fighting. They follow the "blood" until they heard a fight shout.

Zian Whon: Stop!

Steve: What is it?

Zian Whon: That's scream, only one person knows it. Come on, let's keep going.

Walking forward there it was, Jake fighting versus Albert, transformed in a Void. Jake was the best archer in the hole place, that's why he leave the city before the attack. Everyone helps him to fight against him, but they don't kill him, he just go away.

Jill: Are you all right?

Jake: At least for now. Come let's go to my place.

Zian Whon: Hey Jake, what happen in your arm?

Jake: Well, this bow is from the Void. They kidnap m and try to make me one of them. But I resist and try to escape but they were armed. So I took this magical bow and this belt, and finally get away. This bow try to consume me but I control it. This belt is on my chest so this thing don't consumes my heart, the first thing the Void attacks.

Frank III: At least you're fine.

Jake: So, why are you people here?

Zian Whon: Well, I recommended you to this people to go and fight and destroy the leader of this thing and kill it. If we kill the leader, the other ones will vanish.

Jake: Ok, and where is that leader?

Mark: Abyss of Whispers

Jake: Hm. Let me go back here to search something.

Frank III: This is a bad idea.

Zian Whon: No. Let the time pass.

Mark: We have no time.

Steve: He's right, we don't have time to spent, if we wait too much time, probably will we dead by that.

Jake: Here it is. The map of the Abyss of Whispers

Steve: Where do you get this?

Jake: I told you, I was there.

Jill: What is the plan?

Jake: The leader is alone, always, on the end of the bridge.

Frank III: No guards, nothing?

Jake: No.

Steve: That's not right.

Mark: How do we know if your lying.

Jake: Maybe some guardians may appear but that's all I know.

Zian Whon: That's sufficient right?

Mark: Not at all, when we attack we need to know everything about the enemy, not only superficial details.

Frank III: The only thing left is going there.

Jill: Gentlemen, I suggest you to go outside.

There was Albert waiting for them on the top of the tree.

Albert: I only want to fight with one of you. Who of you is the brave one to fight against me?

Jake: I am. I'm not leaving you free doing whatever you want.

Jill: Jake don't do it, please.

Jake: Don't worry about me. All of you, follow the plan and don't look behind.

Frank III: Let's go, come on Jill.

Jill: NO!

Frank: Jill listen up, if we don't finish this, we going to die like everyone else.

Jill: (crying): ok...

Steve: We need to go!!

Meanwhile Albert versus Jake, Albert jump down and grab him on the neck.

Albert: You should be with us, but you denied, now you die.

Jake: Think twice, Albert.

Jake grab the bow with the two hands and broke it. Doing this he provoke and instability of the Void and make and make a small mortal explosion between them. He's promises is completed, finish with Albert if that is the last thing he do.

Jill: JAKE!!!

Frank III: Don't look back. Keep forward!

Another loss to the group, but thanks to Jake they got advantage to get to the Abyss of Whispers more safely.