Chapter 4

The second semester was already over, the craziest weeks of my life as well. This past weeks I studied till numbness to be able to go to my second year. Even if I knew I didn't have to put on much effort because I was amongst the fifteenth best of my year I wanted to see what happens if I reached my limits and that's what happened.

Studying sure makes thin when you really don't care about what you eat. I've lost weight and I'm thinner compared to how I was when I arrived in Hunderban.

Today I'm meeting with Rhea at a café to have breakfast. She said she had few things to discuss about, I don't really know what she wants to talk about but I accepted since it's been a month I couldn't see her.

Since I signed with the Dom studios I had almost no time we met occasionally as we had studies and music to deal with.

Rhea was becoming very popular with her clips and I was happy for her. She had fans everywhere and we could barely walk or talk on the roadside without someone asking for her IM but I on the other side opted for an anonymous personality.

Dom wasn't really ok with but he let me as I told him I couldn't handle people like other known artist and so I could walk freely in public.

" No way you've got thinner" Rhea said as she crushed me in a hug.

" Oh... Rhea... Nice to... to see you" I said taking cough.

" Oh I'm sorry" I laughed as she looked concerned.

" So how's work miss. Pop"

" Seriously. Don't mention that. It's killing me and you ?"

" I'm not as crushed as you since I'm working undercover" I said raising my brows playfully. She laughed then sighed

" We've done a great job till now but it's still not enough" she started explaining. We spoke looking for solutions to all the business confrontation we met during these past weeks.

" How's Dom?'' she asked out of nowhere I was surprised at the question but still answered

" He's fine"

I went to the studio with Rhea a couple of times and she got acquainted with him so we could talk like friends when ever we are all three but I've been suspicious of Rhea having a crush on that guy.

He is handsome in every way, he is a gentle man. He's a great listener, he knows how to talk according to the situations, how to lighten the atmosphere and make you feel important.Every woman would like to fall for him.

He used to take me home when I'd finished late in the studio or bring me food when I was exhausted from work. He even brought me to his place on day and forced me to take a shower. He teased me as I died from embarrassment. I was so embarrassed and felt awkward.

" Ok" she answered but I gave her a knowing look and smile. " What?"

"Nothing Rhea... You're interesting whenever it comes to Dom you know. I can fix a RDV for you if you want"

" I don't know what I'll do without you baby" she said and I laughed hugging.i remembered I brought a newspaper to look for a job. I removed it from my bag leaning on my lap and places it on the tables.

She looked at me wordless, she had no idea of what was happening.

" Rhea I'm looking for a job" she looked at me in disbelief

" What? "

" Yep"

" But you're already having enough money from music"

" Yes but I need more to be able start school next year" I sighed heavily taking the paper into my hands.

" I can give you some money and you'll handle it back when you'll be able to"