I Love Him

DAHVIE'S POV

I smiled softly as I woke up in Jayy's bed. He must really care about me to have carried me all the way home as tired as he was. I looked up from his chest to see him still sleeping soundly, a small blush on his cheeks.

I remember when I used to think that vampires had no blood in their veins, I used to think that they were the living dead. But I quickly found out that I was wrong. They aren't too different from werewolves or humans. The only difference is they drink blood, and are inhumanly strong, fast and intelligent.

I sighed, I want Jayy to wake up! "I am awake." Jayy's voice startled me. I looked up at him to see that he had one eye opened and was looking at me. "Great, now you can read my mind even while I'm awake?" Jayy sat up and pulled me into his lap, hugging me close. "Yes, but only you. When a healer truely loves another, we are able to read their thoughts, but I can control it so I won't invade your privacy."

I blushed and kissed his chin. "I love you Jayybear." He smiled and kissed my forehead in return. "I love you too baby, but I am a bit worried." I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Whys that?" I asked. He sighed as he held me "the wolves aren't going to stop searching until they succeed, or they are destroyed. I may be strong but I can't take them all."

I frowned and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'll help too." I whispered causing Jayy's eyes to widen as he shook his head. I rolled my eyes "Jayy I can fight, I'm not that weak." Jayy sighed quietly and shook his head. "I know you can fight honey, but no matter what they have done to you, they are still your family. And you shouldn't hurt your family." I sighed. As much as I hated to admit it, he was completely right.

I nodded slowly and climbed up from his lap then asked "do you have any food. I'm starving." Jayy chuckled and nodded. "I have human friends so I keep food in the house for when they visit. I bet you want chocolate chip pancakes, am I right?" I blushed and nodded. "You know me too well." I whispered.

He chuckled and nodded. "Go take a shower and I'll make you some pancakes." I smiled and kissed him before walking into the bathroom and striping and stepping into the shower. Wow I fucking love him.

DAHVIE'S FATHER'S POV

  I sat in my house awaiting news on the search. They must've found something by now! I groaned. We have been uneasy around Dahvie even after he was brainwashed. He would randomly go into these little episodes where he would stare into space, and smile. Sometimes he would cry, and if you bothered him during these episode he'd lash out.

He killed one of our pack members because of it. Dahvie is simply dangerous, a danger to himself and others. At one point he had even tried to kill himself. I suppose after he was brainwashed some memories remained, though that has never happened before. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Sir, we have found Dahvie." I smiled and asked "So where is he?" One of the trackers stepped forward and answered "Jeremy the head vampire has taken him in. We-." I interrupted him by saying "you mean second in command." The tracker shook his head. "No sir, when we attacked Dahvie and left him for dead, Jeremy found him and gave his life to save him. Th-." Once again I cut him off to say "why would Jeremy give his life to save a werewolf, least of all a loser like Dahvie?"

The tracker shrugged and continued. "After Dahvie was completely healed he realized Jeremy was dead and was sad. Then Christopher gave his life for Jeremy, leaving him in command." My eyes widened. "Wow, but at least we now know where he is. But Jeremy is strong and if Dahvie is in harms way, Jeremy will fight. We must plan carefully."