Chapter 2: Seeing Red

A/N: I love you all! You guys are the best.

This is the second chapter and it's only been four days since my last update...however...this chapter was already half written when I uploaded the first chapter...that's why it's so fast.

I'm totally run off my feet with uni...second year is killing me...so I'd appreciate it if you'd take that into consideration when I start updating a little less frequently than this.

Disclaimer: J.K Rowling if the queen...albeit a little misguided when she wrote DH (you all know what I'm on about).

2 months earlier:

SMASH!

"Mione! Stop! It's really not…"

SMASH!

"Oh Merlin! Mum gave us that as a house warming present!"

SMASH!

"No! Not my filigreed Chudley Cannons statue!"

SMASH!

"That was a mint condition collectable!"

Hermione Granger whirled to face her boyfriend, her impressive mass of curls swirled around her wildly as her eyes flashed, promising him a plethora of painful experiences.

"That's it?! I catch you in bed with another woman and that's it?!"

"Mione…listen…"

The incensed witch gave a wild laugh, throwing her head back with mocking. "Let me guess… 'It's not what I think'?"

"Yeah well, it isn't what you think! You're over-reacting!"

The wild haired witch started fumbling in her robe for her wand and the red haired man began to cautiously back away.

"Hermione…we can resolve this without violence! Let's just…put the wand away…and calmly discuss this…like adults."

Without realising she had been holding her breath, Hermione release a gush of air from between her lips, sounding disturbingly like she were hissing at him. With a contemptuous glare, she raised her wand and pointed it threateningly at him.

"Ronald Weasley…how long have we been dating?"

The red head began to sweat, his eyes focused on her wand tip.

"Um…5 years…"

Red swamped her gaze for a brief second and Hermione seized a nearby teacup from the kitchen bench top and threw it in the general direction of his head. Ron ducked, but barely in time, the unfortunate piece of china smashing on the wall behind him.

"SIX YEARS! We started dating during the Great War! What the hell use is that brain of yours except to store useless Quidditch facts?!"

Eyes blinking furiously, Ron began to inch closer to the infuriated woman but Hermione brandished her wand with a threatening sweep. Taking a calming breath, she tried to question the man before her.

"Who the hell was she?" Her tone was arctic.

"No one…Nothing compared to you!"

Hermione grabbed the corresponding saucer which had partnered the unfortunate teacup and threw it at his head only to have it smashing into wall, its fate similar to its counterpart.

"You sure as hell seemed to be enjoying yourself with that no one! Let me think…what were you screaming when I walked in…something along lines of 'fuck baby, you feel so perfect!'…wasn't that it…or perhaps you were screaming her name!"