Chapter 14: Interlude

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and characters associated belong to Ms. J. K. Rowling.

A/N: PLEASE READ!

As some of you may have noticed...this chapter is only 1/5 of the usual length which I would post.

...And que the screams of outrage...

...And silence...

...Indignant silence...

Ok...allow me to explain myself.

My sincerest apologies. I've had an on and off migraine all day and could barely keep down everything I ate today. It is just your bad lack I hadn't written anything yet as I had planned to do so today due to my busy schedule.

Bad news over...fortunately, I felt better later this night after the pain meds kicked in so I wrote the below enclosed snippet...you know...for those who wanted a little more from Hermione and Draco's previous...umm...encounter.

Enjoy please. And my apologies again.

She was soft and warm in the darkness under his sheets, her breath whispering quietly against his chest in a steady rhythm while he allowed his relentless hands to stroke her smooth curves.

Hermione hadn't stirred since she had fainted post-coital and Draco hadn't slept. He'd been surprisingly restless, even after spending himself in her welcoming body. Instead, he chose to watch her sleep, explore all the dips and hollows he had failed to appreciate in his rush earlier that night.

He had never known Hermione had such a mouth on her though undoubtedly many of her words had been triggered by a certain degree of insecurity from Weasley's idiotic attack.

The thought of the youngest male Weasley brought a smirk to his face and Draco took a deep satisfied breath as he ran a firm hand down her flank. Like silk, he thought, pressing his body closer to hers, nudging her thighs apart so that he could insinuate his leg in between.

She was still warm and a little sticky from their last encounter and Draco possessively rubbed himself along her sweet opening. Still Hermione didn't stir, her breathing remained steady.

Sighing slightly in both frustration and amusement, Draco rolled her gently onto her back and moved with her so that his leg remained between hers. She really was taking this 'petite morte' thing a little too seriously and Draco wanted her awake so that he could top off the night with a few more orgasms before he had to relinquish her to the day.

Unable to resist, Draco's hand drifted downwards, circled her naval before coming to rest at the dark triangle of curls. Patiently, he parted her warm lips and found the hooded button of flesh before he began to rub it in slow, teasing circles.

Hermione continued to sleep.

Growling in bemusement, Draco rubbed harder, pinched, pulled and circled.

She warmed under his hand and a subtle misting of moisture pressed against his hand but it wasn't enough. In a flash, Draco threw the covers from the bed and shimmied down her body until his face was level with her dark nether curls. Rolling her thighs apart until she rested in a blatantly indecent sprawl, Draco buried his nose in her warmth and breathed deeply.

He bet Weasley never understood this pleasure, couldn't appreciate the beautiful, unique bouquet an attractive woman offered. Mixed with the salty scent of his own release, the perfume was a veritable aphrodisiac.

"Mmm…" The noise escaped him before he could restrain himself as he took another deep breath. Licking his lips, Draco pressed forward and worshipfully caressed her warming centre. As her sweet taste settled on his tongue, Draco moaned and rubbed his hardened member against the sheets beneath his hips. Without ceremony, Draco slid his fingers into her slick core and scissored his fingers to part her wider for his inspection.

In the darkness, her sweet centre was nothing more than a shadow but he could feel her throbbing heat wafting against his skin. Purring with delight, he bowed his head again and licked her voraciously, adding a sheen to her swollen lips which made her all the more tempting to him. As he sealed his lips firmly over her opening, Draco sucked hard and allowed his tongue to penetrate her the way other parts of him longed to do.

Under him, Hermione shifted, her body undulating in a primal rhythm as panting breaths filled the room.

Smiling against her, he licked, nibbled, teased and played with her soaking flesh until Hermione was hovering on the brink, her consciousness returning to her just as she woke. Lifting her head, she looked down the stretch of her body only to see the top of his bent head between her spread thighs.

Before she could protest, Draco seized the opportunity and drawing back his lips, he settled his teeth on her clit and bit, bit hard.

With a flash of brilliant heat, Hermione shattered and let out a long, harsh scream as her body bowed off the bed, convulsing beneath his restraining hands.

Laughing darkly, Draco climbed on top of her bucking body and impaled her with one strong thrust.

His aching hardness throbbed within her and engorged even more with the overflow of blood.

Hermione could feel every detail of him inside her, from the smooth head to the ridges of distended veins which caressed her fluttering walls. As if she couldn't control herself at all, Hermione felt her legs wrap around his back, sealing him in and refusing his exit. Still, Draco managed to pull out before ramming himself back into her giving flesh while his laughter echoed around the room.

He rode her roughly, like a wild filly that needed to be broken in. She was so wet and tight between her legs that Draco could barely keep himself from just giving in.

Eyes fluttering closed; Draco threw back his head and growled gutturally with rapture. His back was arched, his muscles strung tight as a bow, the moonlight streamed over him and made him look much like a silver God come to earth to make love to a mortal woman and when he finally felt the choking clench of her inner muscles, Draco arched upwards, wrapped his hand tightly in her curls and battered her relentlessly with his throbbing cock while she cried out her desperate release.

He coated her insides, released his scalding seed until she was heated from the inside out and dripping with his brand.

"You're awake."

A/N: Again, sorry for it's length but I really should go to bed. Have to be up early tomorrow. Reality calls.

Always,

Twilight To Midnight