2:Hushh

Started: April 11th,2020 8:23 pm
Finished: April 11th,2020 9:34pm
Published: April 11th,2020 9:37 pm
🖤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🖤
Everyone ran around, exited about earth. I took a piece of metal and tried to pry the stupid wristband off.
"Hey hey hey" I heard a girl yell
"Don't take that off, do you want the Ark to think your dead?" Clarke Griffin.
I rolled my eyes
"I have no one left up there, it's just me and my demons and they seem to like to fallow me" I said calmly before walking away.
"Wolf!" I looked up as I walked into someone
"Oops"
"Well aren't you doing to apologize" Murphy asked raising an eyebrow
"I don't apologize, especially to an idiot that don't know how to spell die" I scoffed at his earlier actions, when he threatened Wells.
"Ouch, you sure you wanna play that way?" He stated more then asked as he took a step forward, my chest nearly against his.
"Sure, would you rather it be more of a I kick your ass and get it over with or do you want me to let you suffer?" I asked innocently, a group behind Murphy broke into laughter.
Murphy looked up at them and then back down at me.

He jump towards me grabbing my arm. I swung my leg at his shins and he fell, I took his fall as the opportunity to pin him. My legs on either side of him, my hands holding his down by his wrist.
He pulled his knees up, hitting my back and taking me by surprise. Next thing I knew I was under him. He stared me in the eyes and he thought he won, haha yeah right. I kneed him where the sun don't shine and he fell off me I then stood and realized we had an audience. Murphy grabbed my ankle and I fell into my back. This time Murphy sat on my hips keeping my legs down by keeping his feet on my knees. He held I arms above my head.
"Say it"
"No" I shook my head
"Say it" he growled pushing more pressure on my knees and it began to hurt
"No" More pressure
"Come on Wolfie, I don't wanna hurt you"
At this point my knees were bruising.
"Fine fine you win" I winced
"Good" he stood before walking off into the forest with his smirk as he glanced back at me.

I balled up my fists and stomped away into the woods as well.
There was a small brook that Wells found and I walked over to it.
"Did I hurt you bad?" I heard Murphy's concerned voice
"No"
Then I was sitting in the ground again, Murphy pushed me down.
He rolled up my jeans and looked at my now bruised knees.
"Sorry" he mumbled, he grabbed a strip of cloth off his shirt and wrapped it around a cut on my leg from his boots.
" I don't need your help Mr.I need my reputation as high as it can go" I pushed his hand away.
"Well if you tell anyone I helped you, I'll just have to make sure that next time you'll look worse and won't get any help from anyone, I'll make sure"
"Guess you'll have to trust me"
"Yeah right"
"Don't worry I'll keep it hushh hushh"
"Good"
He looked down at my now wrapped cut.
"Again sorry"
"Yeah don't worry I've been threw worst. We'll keep our  'friendship' under the radar" I said using air quotes when I said friendship.
He nodded once again looking into my eyes. I tilted my head
"What's wrong never seen green eyes before" I asked crossing my arms
"Not like yours"
↘️

 I tilted my head"What's wrong never seen green eyes before" I asked crossing my arms"Not like yours" ↘️

I looked down at the ground.
"Let's head back to camp, we'll walk together and when we get close you go on and I'll stay in the woods for a few" I explained before he could ask
"Sounds like a plan" He replied.

We are about 10 minutes outside of camp. As we were walking back I cracked my knuckles, neck, arms and back.
"You good?" Murphy asked chuckling
"Sorry, cramped up in a cell most my life" I shrugged and laughed along with Murphy.
"I only got locked up about a  year ago"
"What for" I asked tilting my head
I could see I pressed a bad spot
"My father was flouted for stealing medicine that wouldn't even help me, my mother started drinking, I was angry and sad"
"A deadly mix" I interrupted looking at our feet as they walked in sync next to eachother.
"Yeah...I burned my dad's arresting officers quarters"
I glanced up at him, his eyes were glazed over.
"I'm sorry I asked"
"I thought you didn't apologize"
I jumped infront of him as the camps bonfire came into view.
I hugged him and whispered in his ear.
"You tell my secret I tell yours, I tell yours you tell mine, we're even" He tensed up but then chuckled before patting me on the head and walking off into camp.

It was about 5 minutes later and I just arrived back at the bonfire from with Murphy. We glared at eachother across the fire like it was our life support, like we agreed, we had to keep our friendship out of sight so that means pretending we hate eachother.

"Jesus Christ! You two stop burning holes in eachother's skulls!" Bellamy yelled
"No" both me and Murphy said in sync.
"Fine then let's do a team activity, get those wristbands taken off"
Murphy pulled out a knife.
"Sure thing boss"

"Me first" A boy I could remember from Murphy's group of buddy's called jumping up.
His name was John Mbege.

After Mbege, Murphy and 2 other of his friends got them removed it was my turn.

I sat down infront of Murphy and placed my wrist on the log infront on me. Mbege went to hold me.
"Don't touch me"
"Ceifeiro, we have to hold you down or you'll get hurt if you move" He had concern in his ocean eyes. Remember when I called them icy? Yeah well whenever Murphy is concerned or worried or even when he was happy they darkened to an ocean blue. When he was mad or whatever emotion he was on the drop ship his eyes were icy blue. They change with his moods. Kinda cool.

I looked back at Mbege and nodded, he held me down with another person as Murphy pried the band off and I didn't move, not a centimetre. I will remind you am good at pretending I'm fine or stuff don't hurt. The only reason I gave into Murphy is cause I wanna walk tomorrow.
Murphy held it up before throwing it into the fire to get rid of it permanently.
I stretched when I stood.
"Now Bellamy, if you need me I'll be by the brook in a tree most likely" I told him skipping off into the woods toward a huge Willow tree me and Murphy saw at the edge of the brook.
🖤~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🖤
Hope you enjoyed the second chapter! Now that they know some secrets that could ruin eachother's reputation do you think they trust eachother?
           -Your sarcastic queen,
                          Amber🖤💋