Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!

Hello, please enjoy this update, I work very hard on it.

So please comment and vote please.

Chapter 21: Fighr for Love, or Die trying!

Alesandro trace directly in his room, panting in pain as he rub his chest.

"How could I ever though she was my mate.." Alesandro shutter as he sat on his chair.

"Don't you mean how could I be your mate, you bloodsucking bastard!!" Victor voice cut through the air, Alesandro head snap up and he see Victor through the balcony in a rare sight, his raven demon wings were spread out behind him.

"Your here early.." Alesandro said dryly, having the urge to kill Rafe.

"Anger and Rage is a definite motivation for me to arrive here fast." Victor said dryly as he pull his wings away, took one step in the room and have a look of hated that Alesandro knew that it was hiding Victor true feelings.

Victor was angry, but he was angry that he felt relief to see Alesandro. And Alesandro only knew this through the demon..and vampire bond.

"So what are you going to do now.." Alesandro sigh as he lean back on the chair.

"Your not going to trace away??" Victor said suspiously.

"Why bother, I already gotton my chest and back wax, their nothing worst then that" Alesandro shutter as he rub his chest.

"Who in hell wax your chest."

"Who do you think.." Alesandro rolled his eyes.

"Well I can guest either Rafe, or.." Victor pale."..was it Miku!!"

"The one and only...thank god she not my mate." alesandro mutter the last part.

 "Why ....oh never mind that, so now that you are here, I can bloody kill you and finally get rid of my damm connections with you!!" Victor raise his hand and his claws came out.

"Bloody stubbron." Alesandro tought out.