Chapter 24: Victor revelation

So sorry for the wait, here is the next update.

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 24: Victor Revelation

Victor was sighing as he was walking aimless through the forest, since there was no where esle to go without being bother, Victor really hope no one finds him.

"Victor, I know you can hear me, please just come back, so we can work this thorugh!!" Alesandro voice echo through their blood bond.

Again, Victor ingore it as he try to keep his mind blank.

Who knew betrayal from family could hurt this deep...even though it been centuries in the past..

As Victor found himself back in the werewolf community, Victor sigh" Looks like I cannot get away, even if I wanted too."

"Victor, what are you doing here??" A stunning blond hair girl came forward, frowning.

Victor was taken back." Um.,...do I know you."

"Im Lily, Miku friend, you and I never really introduce ourselfs, I only know you though my big brother." Lily laugh a little.

"Big brother.." Victor try to remember, then the idea hit him" Your Zane little sister?? The one who got pregant from his beta??"

Lily turn red." Im 26, so I don't think I am that young!! Boy if my brother spread rumors...I swear on my husband grave that Zane will be joining him!!"

"Ryan dead!!!" Victor step back.

"No, although he left me all alone to deal with our son, that idiot, it is his turn to watch the baby!!" Lily was steaming as Victor follow her.

And boy, did Victor think he had it rough...... As Lily open the door in Zane cabin, Victor cover his hears at.....so many babys crying.

"MIKU!!!! I though you could handle this!!" Lily shouted at Miku as she try to calm at least.......18 children!!

"You try handling these pups!! I swaer, they took after there father!!" Miku moans as she was jugging two babys.