Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent

I am SOOOO glad I got alot of votes and comments on the first chapter, I try to update this chapter sooner, but college is defintly time consuming. So I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please comment and vote please.

 Update: 12/9/12 edited by Andy_Sixx_ROCKS

Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent

Victor just wanted to crawl under a rock and die. He felt like he had the whole world on his shoulders.

After seeing Alesandro last night and crying his heart out, he couldn’t find it in him to go to sleep as he replayed that fatal night when it all when to hell. Leaving the demon broken hearted and a very guilty Alesandro.

Victor tried hard to focus on the task at hand, he was making breakfast for Lavi and Rafe, but it was not working out as he planned it.

And due to severe lack of sleep Victor doze off. He woke up to the putrid smell of burnt food. The result were eggs on fire, burnt toast, smoke swirling around the kitchen and an overall mess.

The demon barely had time to clean anything up when Lavi came screaming at the top of his lungs, carrying a fire extinguisher

"VICTOR!!! ARE YOU BLIND!! LOOK AT THIS MESS!!" Lavi yelled, putting out the fire. The smoke was so thick and heavy, Victor was surprised that Lavi wasn’t having any problems seeing and breathing in it.

Lavi is Victor’s friend and boss. He’s a human one eyed man. Lavi looks 19, but his age is beyond his looks.

The man was a former demon hunter. He was tortured by rouge demons at a very young age which left the man one eyed and scarred beyond repair, till he met Rafe. Ironically Rafe was a demon lord, still is actually and to say that they had a bumpy ride to their current relationship would be an understatement.

But beside his one eye, Lavi was a very attractive boy with short crimson red hair, fit body and one stunning green eye. He was a little on the short size, but is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

And speaking of the devil and his mate. Rafe came bustling in the kitchen, his mouth agape eyes wide and shock written all over his face. Then seeing that nothing fatal happened to his mate or butler he smiled.