Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....

Sorry for the wait, please enjoy this update. Please comment and vote please.

listen to the music video at the end, it really beautiful.

Chapter 25" Hot and Steamly force sex......

Alesandro grab onto Victor arm and trace him away from the annoying Miku and her evil intentiions, and once again they are back in Alesandro bedroom.....

"So what now!! you going to force me to sleep with you again.." Victor roll his eyes as he sat on the bed, looking grim.....and a is blushing for some reason!!

"No, I am just not feeling it...for some reason.." Alesandro sat on the chair.

"Really...I seriously doubt you do not want it." Victor streath his arms, looking a bit tried.

Alesandro quietly use their blood bond to sneak a peek in Victor mind. What he did not expect was feeling Victor emotions of anger...and lust??

"Victor..are you ok.." Alesandro answer quietly.

"Why you ask.." Victor said suspiously.

"Just asking because I know you are going through alot now.." Alesandro said honestly.

Victor blink in surprise." That...awfully nice of you...."

The room became quiet...then...

"Alesandro.....

"Yes Victor??"

"I.....don't really know what to say..." Victor blush." Expect that......I....am...sorry....."Victor bit his lips.

"Wait...what did you just said!!!" Alesandro though he might have misheard that.

"I'm sorry....for.......hurting.....you.....and......." Victor was really looking uncomferable." Look it not easy to say sorry for being angry for so long...so...it is really hard."

Alesandro hold up his hand." I think you said enough..but I never thought you would say sorry....ever!!!!"