[1] recommended

auroras pov

it was around 3pm when i uploaded a video on my youtube channel. i hadn't posted in a while. when i had finished uploading my video i turn off my computer and sat on my bed to watch some youtube on my phone. a few minutes after my cat , nala decided to jump onto my bed and cuddle next to me. while i was scrolling through my recommended on youtube nala licked the screen and accidentally clicked on a youtube video. i didn't pay much attention to it at first , but then i looked closer. the video was titled "THE DISCORD COOKING COMPETITION"

when the video finally came to an end i started looking at the youtuber a videos. his name was quackity. he was hilarious i really enjoyed watching his videos that day. i then noticed that he was a twitch streamer. i got up from my bed and went to my computer to on twitch. i searched him up in the search bar and i saw that he was live.

[•] QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE

i joined his live and saw that he was playing one of my favorite games , minecraft. i wasn't much of a gamer girl but minecraft is a 10/10. he wasn't a very advanced player and was very confused by the game. he kept on asking the chat on how to make items. "CHAT PLEASE HELP ME IM SUCH A NOOB AT THIS GAME" , quackity said

janethehabibi: lol alex is such a noob at minecraft

darknessx2:imagine not knowing how to play

anielaa: NOOOOOB

i laughed as i read the chat but i also realized that no one was helping him and i felt kind of bad . so i donated $3 with a caption saying

oceanbreezeq donated $3
you have to make a crafting table to make items first , noob

"thank you so much for the $3 and thank you for helping me out" alex said with a smile. i smiled through the screen. after one hour had finally passed alex ended the live stream . i shut off my computer and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. when i got out of the shower i had gotten a message from quackity on instagram. i was really confused. i dried myself up and put on some comfy clothes. i grabbed my phone and made myself downstairs to the kitchen to make some dinner. i had almost forgotten that alex sent me a message.

quackity

hey thanks for helping me out today with the stream when i didn't know what to do.

                                    oh it's no big deal but yw

you put your phone down on the kitchen counter and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and served yourself some pasta. i after heard a ring on my phone. it was quackity.

quackity

hey thanks for helping me out today with the stream when i didn't know what to do.

                                    oh it's no big deal but yw

i was wondering if you wanted to live stream with me tomorrow since you know more about minecraft than i do.

                 oh, that sounds great. do you have disc?

of course i do it's quackity #0001

                 okay i added you. just send me the information for the live tm .

ok i'll send you it in a few minutes . thanks btw

                                                   you're welcome :)

i smiled at my phone the whole time texting him. why was i smiling? oh well i'm probably just happy that i made a new friend. i continued eating my dinner with a grin on my face.

a/n : sorry if this chapter was kinda long . it's the first chapter but thank you for clicking on this book. i'll try to update fast so i don't keep you guys waiting. btw #weloveyoualex <3