[4] i miss you

a/n: omg thank you guys for 100 reads it means the world to me! 🥺

auroras pov

it was around 4pm and i haven't been on my phone all day. i went up to my bed room and unplugged my phone and saw i had a lot of notifications from instagram , twitter , and a message from alex , i smiled. i scrolled through instagram and saw a picture of me on my chair. that was yesterday. i was talking to alex . i looked at the account and saw that he posted the picture. i liked the post and went to answer the message from him.

quackity

you fell asleep on the call. goodnight habibi.

habibi? i thought to myself.

quackity

you fell asleep on the call. goodnight habibi.

yeah i'm sorry about that i was pretty tired. btw what does habibi mean?

i'll tell you another day. i saw you liked my post.
oh yeah , i don't remember giving u my consent to post that.

oh i'm sorry i didn't think you'd care

it's okay lol

i turned off my phone and went down stairs to the kitchen to make a snack.

*ding*
i grabbed my phone and saw that alex had asked me if he wanted to live stream today. i told him yes and continued to make my snack.

he later texts me the information about the live stream. we were gonna play minecraft with some fans. a few hours later, we finally start the live stream. "HEY GAMERS!" alex screamed into the mic. i laughed as i told him that he had ear raped me. i looked at the chat.

twitch chat:
alexathehabibi: omg you guys are for sure dating
quackmyxac:SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP
quackityyy:can you guys just confirm that you are dating!!!!

i looked over at alex and saw that he had a worried face while looking at the chat. he later got a donation saying

alexathehabibi donated $10
are you guys dating!??!?

alex looked straight into my eyes after reading the donation. " no chat we are not dating we are just really good friends" alex said . not gonna lie that kinda hurt me. did he feel that way about me? "yeah sorry guys" i said with a small smile. alex ignored the awkwardness and continued to play minecraft. everyone in the chat was pretty upset. alex looked pretty upset too but i didn't want to ruin anything so i kept quiet.

a few minutes had passed by and i had gotten a text message. i grabbed my phone and saw that the message was from an unknown number. i had probably deleted their number. as i read the message i stood there in shock. i was frozen , my heart beat , i could hear it. i started to shake and started hyperventilating. my phone fell to the floor. i could feel alex's eyes on me. "aurora??" alex said. i could hear him worry by just saying that. everyone in the chat started going crazy.

twitch chat:
alexathehabibi: what's wrong?!
quackityyyhQ: I THINK SHES HAVING A PANIC ATTACK SOME ONE HELP HER OMG!!
alexisquackity: OMG WHATS WRONG AURORA!??!

i tried to calm myself down. which kind of worked. i grabbed my phone from the floor and opened up twitter and texted alex. i had asked him if we could end the live stream. "okay guys i'm gonna end the live stream here. thank you for your support" alex said. he ended the live and started texting me on twitter.

quackity

aurora what's wrong? are you okay?

no i'm not something really bad just happened.

can you tell me what happened?

i called him on discord. i could see him worrying. i was still shaking and tears coming out of my eyes falling down on my rosy cheeks. "hey hey it's okay.. what happened..?" alex said with a soft worried voice. it was so hard for me to speak it felt like something was stuck in my throat. " i got a text message" i said. "from who?" alex said.

"my ex boyfriend" i said as a tear drop fell from my eyes. alex looked up at the camera and stared into my eyes. " okay tell me a little bit about him..." he said. " his name is daniel. we were in a toxic relationship for 2 years. about 9 months ago is when i finally broke up with him." i said in a shaky voice. "why was it toxic..?" alex asked. " he would hit me and make me do stuff i never agreed to do. we had broken up so many times that i lost track. he always won me back. i had finally got rid of him until he texted me." i said. " aurora , i cant believe this. you don't deserve this , you never did and you never will. i know it's hard but you have to be strong. if you ever need someone to talk to i'm always here." alex said with tears coming out of his eyes. " thank you alex , it means the world to me " i said while i tried to smile. " what did the message say...?" he said with a quiet voice.

"i miss you" i said.

alex's pov

i had been thinking about the picture i had posted about aurora. what if she got mad? i later get a notification saying that she had liked the post and sent me a message. she talked about the picture i had posted about her and asked what habibi meant. my heartbeat started speeding up. she says that i had never asked for her consent to post it. i apologize to her and ask her if she wanted to live stream today with me. she said yes which made me smile.

a few hours later, we start the stream. " hi angels!" she said with a smile. i looked at the chat. the chat was filled with questions like , are you guys dating?, and stuff like you guys should date. i tried to stop my self from smiling. i later announce that we're not dating we're just good friends. it broke me to say that. i wanted to tell her how i felt but i needed a little bit more time to figure out how i felt. we continued playing minecraft with some fans until i heard a ding . it was a phone i checked my phone and the notification wasn't from me , it was from auroras phone. i looked over at her and saw that she was staring straight at her phone . she was frozen and i could tell that she was hyperventilating. i looked over at chat for a few seconds noticing everyone had noticed aurora. i looked back at her and noticed that she had dropped her phone on the ground and was shaking. i grabbed my phone to text her but she was faster than me. she had texted me if we could end the live stream. i replies with a yes of course. "okay guys i'm gonna end the live stream here. thank you for your support" i said. i ended the stream and went straight to text aurora.

i asked her what was wrong and if she was okay. she said that she wasn't and i got more worried than i had ever been. she said that something bad had happened. i asked her what happened.

*ring*

i got a call on discord from aurora i answered as fast as i could. i saw tears fall down onto her cheeks. " hey hey it's okay...what happened..?" i said with a soft worried voice. she had told me everything about her ex boyfriend. honestly i didn't even know how i felt. i felt so bad for her . tears started rolling down my cheeks. "aurora , i cant believe this. you don't deserve this , you never did and you never will. i know it's hard but you have to be strong. if you ever need someone to talk to i'm always here." i said clearing my throat and tears running down my cheeks. " thank you alex , it means the world to me " she said while wiping her tears and giving me a soft smile. i wanted to know what the message said. what if he said something that hurt her? " what did the message say...?" i said with a quiet voice.

" i miss you" she said with a soft voice.

a/n: okay so um i don't know if u guys were expecting that but that's that. don't worry it will get better lol. don't forget to vote. thank you guys for all your support . love y'all! 🖤