[9] i like you too

a/n: sorry i didn't update yesterday i was very busy with school work and then alex went live but anyways here you go :)

alexs pov

i woke up by aurora reaching her phone. i still had my arm wrapped around her waist. i closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep so she wouldn't notice i was awake. . i heard her take a deep breathe and started typing something on her phone. i peeked to see what she was writing. i read it and i could feel myself break. did she really mean those things? i thought she liked me. i closed my eyes and went back to sleep. i could feel her eyes on me. she slowly took off my arm from her waist. she got up from the bed and headed out of the room. by that time i had drifted off to sleep.

i had woken up about an hour later. i heard noise down stairs. i grabbed my LAFD beanie and headed downstairs. while going down the stairs i saw aurora looking at me. it was like if she had seen a ghost or she zoned out or something. "aurora?? you there?" i said with small laugh. "yeah yeah i'm here" she said while smiling at me. we both talked to each other while eating. all of a sudden, the thought of what she wrote was back in my head. i could feel my emotions just change. it was miserable. the only thing i could do to not make myself feel worse was to just tell her i saw the tweet. i took a deep breath." i saw the tweet you tweeted out..." i said. she looked up at me. "ohh..." she said while putting her plate in the sink. " do you feel that way?" i said. i was scared about what she was going to say. " uhm" she said. i had a feeling she wasn't comfortable talking about it. "you know what.. don't answer that" i said while getting up from the chair. i went upstairs and got ready for the day. i grabbed my phone to play some music and saw a bunch of notifications from twitter saying that aurora had deleted the tweet. i ignore the notifications and started getting ready.

i went downstairs and saw aurora sitting on the couch. she looked kind of nervous. she pointed to the seat next to her. i sat down next to her. she turned around to face me." alex" she said in a soft voice. she took a deep breath. " i have something to confess..." she said while looking at her hands. i stopped looking at my phone and turned around to give her all my attention. " i-i-i-" she stuttered. what was she going to say? my heart beat got faster and faster." i like you" she said. my heart stopped. it's true. she does like me. i tried to react normal but i was so happy and shocked at the same time. " i really do alex and i know it's really early but it's true. ever since we started talking which was like a month ago i fell for you. i tried everything to stop having feelings for you because i knew you didn't feel the same way. i'm sorry . i should've told you before." she said. no one has ever said that to me . i didn't know what to say except for one thing. "ale-" i she said but i her cut off. " i like you too.. a lot actually. it's crazy i've never felt this way towards anyone but you make me feel some type of way like i'm meant to be here. it's just.. being with you is amazing." i said. since she how she felt i thought it was time. it felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. " w-wow alex... i didn't think you felt that way about me." she said with a tear coming out of her eye. " hey hey don't cry .. please i don't like seeing you like that." i said while wiping her tear.

she hugged me and it was the best thing ever. i felt so happy i couldn't even explain it. we sat there for a seconds until she let go. . " so what now? what about all the fans..?" she asked me. honestly i didn't know what we were gonna do. i was scared to tell them." we come clean to them. we tell them that we weren't ready to tell them and we just found out that we had feelings for each other. " i said. " okay and what about us..? what are we ?" she asked me. i stared at her for a little. " mi novia. tu eres mi novia" i said smiling. i didn't know if she knew what it meant but honestly i didn't even care at this point. i was too happy to even translate.

*timeskip to 8pm*

it was time for us to go ice skating. aurora had chosen what to do today. we both got dressed in some clothes that wouldn't make us too cold. she locked the house door and started the car. i grabbed the aux and started playing frank ocean. we started singing together. it was one of the cutest moments ever. we got to the ice skating rink. we both got our tickets to enter and our skates. " do you know how to skate?" she asked. "uhm no not really" i said while laughing. " it's okay i'll teach you" she said with a smile on my face. it took me a while to get it but i got the hang of it. i grabbed her hand and we both started skating together. she looked at me and felt her pull me down. we fell on the ice. we both fell down since we were holding hands. we laughed for a few minutes until we finally made the decision to get up. a few minutes after skating , i saw aurora shaking. she looked cold. i took off my hoodie and gave it to her." here wear it i can tell you're cold" i said while smiling at me. we skated for a few more minutes until the DJ started playing one of auroras favorite songs. it was y/f/s . i also knew the song and we both started singing to it. i loved hanging out with aurora. i didn't want to leave. i wanted to be with her forever. my days are so much better when i'm with her or just talking to her. i just don't know the word to explain how i feel. love? was it love? isn't it too early to love her? i shook off the thought and just enjoyed my time with her.

a/n: thank you guys so much for ur support anddddd thank you soooo much for almost 1k reads!! seriously thank you i never thought i make it this far. love you habibis :')