[11] we got some news

a/n: i'm so sorry for not posting in like 5 days.i've been really busy with school and stuff btw this chapter is alex's pov. anyways here is chapter 11 :)

alexs pov

it was around 10 pm. me and aurora had decided to leave the ice skating rink and go home. we returned our skates and headed to the parking lot. i saw aurora grab her phone from her back pocket and she scrolled through a bunch of apps. aurora stopped walking a few seconds after. "what's wrong aurora...?" i asked her. she just stood there looking at her phone. i got really worried. i started calling her name. " aurora? talk to me! what happened?" i said. she stood in the same spot but she turned her phone over to me. it was a picture of aurora and her ex boyfriend daniel. she wouldn't have leaked that photo out so she probably got hacked but who would do that? there was a moment of silence until she broke it. " alex what am i supposed to do?" she said. i could hear her voice break. "hey.. we'll tell them that it's all taken care of" i said. she nodded. i put my arm around her to comfort her and walked to her car.

it was 11pm when we got home. aurora unlocked the door and jumped on the couch while i walked over to the kitchen. i saw her grab a pillow and cuddle against it. "you hungry??" i asked her. "no.." she whispered. she was so quiet.. i felt so bad for her. she doesn't deserve any of this. i turned off the kitchen lights and walked over to aurora. i sat down and patted my shoulder. she put her head on my shoulder and cuddled up against me. i grabbed a blanket and put it on top of us. i turned on the tv and played one of my old videos. i remember aurora telling me she loved watching my videos whenever she was feeling down. a few minutes passed by, i looked at my watch 12:45am. "imma go shower" i said while getting up. aurora stayed on the couch for a little bit more.

i finished showering and got dressed into a hoodie and sweatpants. i grabbed auroras scrunched that she gave me a few days ago. i put it on my wrist and went downstairs and sat in the dining room. all of a sudden it was pitch black. aurora must've turned off the lights. should i scare her? i started walking a little closer to her.

*creak*

"hello..? alex is that you..?" aurora whispered. "alex if that's you.. it's not funny" she said. i walked closer and closer to her and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. she screamed while i was laughing. " haha aurora relax it's me" i said while turning on the lights. i hugged her. she looked so scared. "alex! you literally scared me to death. that's not funny" she said while laughing. we hugged for a little longer until i let go. " imma go to sleep" i said. " yeah me too" she said. we both walked up the stairs. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. when i came back i saw aurora looking through her phone. she looked concerned. i jumped on the bed and plugged in my phone to charge. she turned off the light and turned over to me. she put her head on my chest while i wrapped my arms around her.

timeskip to the next day ( morning )

aurora woke up before I did. I woke up next to auroras teddy bear. I got up and went downstairs. " good morning habibi" I said while giving aurora a kiss on the forehead. " can you tell me what habibi means now?" aurora asked. " if you were a real fan you would know" I said while laughing. " I am a real fan" she said with a sad face. "aww I know you are it was just a joke." I said while hugging her. she let go from the hug and sat down to eat her waffles. I sat down next to her. the only thing in my head was if we should tell our fans about us. it would be wrong if we didn't. " should we tell our fans?" I asked. "tell them what...?" she said. I took a deep breath. "us" I said. "uhm I mean why not.. were gonna have to tell them at some point " she said while smiling. I smiled. I got up and grabbed both of our plates and washed them. " do you wanna go live and tell them" aurora said from behind. " sure. we'll do it when im done washing the dishes." I said.

a few minutes after, me and aurora both got ready to start the live stream. she started up her computer. I later logged into my twitch account. "you ready? " I asked her. "yeah" she said while smiling at me. I started the live stream and so many people started joining.

QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE

WE GOT SOME NEWS!!

I checked how many people were watching us. about 6,000 people were. I was so nervous. I never told my fans anything about my love life since aurora is my first. " okay guys so we started this live stream because we got some news for you. me and alex..are sadly not friends anymore. just kidding. we are dating! I know a lot of you already saw this coming but its true I have liked Alex since the second I clicked on his video. when he reached out to me it was the best day of my life." aurora said. we both continued talking about our friendship and stuff. it honestly felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. so many people in the chat were saying so many nice things and the donations were crazy. a few minutes after, we ended the live stream. I went on my phone and so did aurora. while I was on my phone I got a notification from twitter saying, " its official <3. @Quackity."

a/n: sorry if this chapter was short but im gonna be trying to put both of their povs in the same chapter. anyways stay safe love you guys! <3