[6] in each others arms

a/n: okay i'm sorry i didnt post yesterday i was busy with homework but thank you guys for your support! btw i find that photo of alex really funny lol just enjoy it.

auroras pov:

"should we aurora? i mean i have enough money to go and come back." alex said.  i thought about it for a few minutes. honestly i wanted to see him i really do but it scares me. would it be awkward? i shook off that thought and i looked up the latest tickets from méxico to new york. they were pretty cheap alex could afford them with the money he got from the stream. i looked at him. "yes" i said with a smile on my face. while looking him i could tell that he was shocked by the expression on his face , it quickly changed into a smile. " i'll see you in a few hours , mi angelito" (my angel) alex said looking at me. we both started talking about the tickets and how all of this was going to work out. i couldn't believe this was happening. the feeling was amazing . i'm finally going to meet the one guy that can brighten my day. a few minutes after, he bought the tickets. he was going to be staying for a week. i looked at the clock, 1am. " shouldn't you be packing?" i said while laughing at alex.  he grabbed a suitcase from his closet and started throwing clothes , beanies , and anything else he needed. he started playing some funny music and doing a little cute dance , i laughed at him.

3am. i could feel a weight on my eyes. i was so tired but i wanted to be there with alex while he was packing. " i'm finally done" alex said while plopping onto his bed. i was too tired to even respond. i could hear him moving around and get up from his bed. " oh, i didn't notice you were asleep. imma hang up good night habibi." alex said with a quiet voice. it took me a while to get up from my chair but when i finally did i shut off my computer and put an alarm for 8am. i put my phone on the night stand and went to bed.

*timeskip*

*ring*

i groaned as i reached for my phone to shut off the alarm. today was the day, the day i finally get to meet him. i got up from my bed and headed to my closet to pick out an outfit. i later went to the bathroom to get ready.

i grabbed my phone and saw a message from alex

quackity

hey i just got to the airport i can't wait to see you.

i'm boarding the plane rn.

i cant believe this is actually happening. i turned off my phone and started picking up my room for it didn't look like a mess when he got here. i prepared the guest room for him. my heart beat speeded up every second. i kept on checking my phone to see if he had texted me. i texted him asking if he was going in a taxi or if i had to pick him up. an hour had past , i was getting worried he still hadn't responded. i texted him one more time asking if he had gotten out of the plane. a few minutes pass, i finally get a notification from alex. he had said that he had already ordered a taxi and that he just got out of the plane. i was so nervous. i kept on making sure if everything looked good to not seem like i was a mess. *ding* i looked at my phone and noticed that alex had posted on his instagram.

quackity

liked by aksually_ and 1,000 others

janethehabibi: OMG IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS???
quackityyy: are you guy actually meeting ?????

my heart beat became faster and faster. what about all the fans?? what were they going to say? i looked out the window and saw that is was raining. it just ruined the whole day. i later got a notification from alex it was him saying that he's on his way. i get this excited feeling but a nervous feeling. it didn't mix well. i sat on my couch waiting for him to text me that he was outside.

quackity

i'm outside.

right then and there my heart stopped. i peeked our the window and saw a taxi in front of my house. i looked in the mirror checking if i looked okay before going out in the rain. i opened the door and saw him standing there with his phone and rain pouring down. i had forgotten to bring an umbrella but in this moment it didn't even matter anymore. i ran up to him and saw him looking up at me with his arms out. tears were pouring down my face as i was hugging him. i couldn't even tell the difference from my tears and the rain. everything was just perfect. the warmness he gave out when he was hugging me. i didn't want to let go. i wanted to be in his arms forever.

alex's pov

i had finally boughten the tickets to go see aurora. i couldn't believe i was about to meet the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. i started packing everything while i was on the call with her. i played some music and started doing a little funny dance and she laughed. her laugh was the most cutest thing. i had finished packing at around 2am. my flight was booked for 7am. i looked over at the screen noticing aurora had fallen asleep. oh, i didn't notice you were asleep. imma hang up good night habibi." i said with a quiet voice. i hung up on her and shut off my computer. i set an alarm for 5am and went to sleep.

*timeskip*

*ring*

i woke up from the sound of my alarm. i jumped out of bed and turned off my alarm. today was the day i was going to meet her. i got ready for the day and packed any extra things i needed to take. i locked them door to my house and got into the taxi.

i had finally arrived to the airport. i texted aurora letting her know i was at the airport. i knew she wasn't awake but i just wanted to let her know for when she woke up. i sat waiting for them to call my airplane. i couldn't believe that this was actually going to happen and on such short notice. what is everyone going to think? a few hours later, they finally called me plane i gathered my belongings and headed to the plane.

*timeskip to the airport in NY*

i had texted aurora telling her i just got out of the plane. she was awake now so i could talk to her. it took me a few hours to finally get out of the airport but i made it out and went to the taxi i had ordered a few minutes ago. i grabbed my phone and went on to instagram and posted a picture. *ding* it was a notification from instagram letting me know that aurora had liked me picture. there was so many comments about fans asking if we were actually meeting up. i didn't want to respond to any of them until aurora was ready to say anything to them. "we're here" the taxi driver said to me. "thanks" i grabbed my stuff from the trunk. it was pouring and it was freezing. i dropped my suitcase and grabbed my phone from my pocket. i was texting aurora letting her know i was outside. my heart beat speeded up. it was actually happening. the day i had been waiting for. i later heard a door open. i saw a beautiful girl running towards me. i opened my arms out and hugged her. finally, we were in each other's arms.

a/n: sorry if this chapter was short. just know that the next few chapters are gonna be a little longer. hope u enjoyed this chapter. take care. 🧼