[8] i like you

a/n: 700 reads wow that's crazy thank you guys. btw this chapter is only auroras pov. anyways enjoy this chapter :)

auroras pov

i woke up at 10am. me and alex we're still cuddling. i was surprised that his arm was still wrapped around me. i reached for my phone and saw a bunch of notifications. i checked all of my social media and saw that it was stuff about me and alex. there was edits and pictures of us edited together. they were all very cute but i didn't know how he felt about me so i did the one thing i could think of. i opened up twitter. i took a deep breath and started writing. "guys just to clarify me and alex are not dating. i'm really sorry to say that but we both are just really good friends. so if you guys could stop posting about us both it would be nice." it hurt for me to tweet that out. i liked him.. a lot but i had this feeling he didn't. it was like if he was leading me on. the thought of him was in my head for the rest of the morning. thoughts if i should tell him the way i felt about him and there were other thoughts like it was too early to tell him. i tried to shake off the thought but nothing worked. it was like if they were drilled in my head. i turned around to face alex noticing he was still sleeping. i slowly took of his arm from my waist and got up to go to the bathroom. i got ready for the day.

                                            [♛]

[♛]

the whole time while i was getting ready i was deciding if i should or if i shouldn't tell him. i headed downstairs to make some breakfast for me and alex. while i was making food i heard footsteps going down the stairs. i looked up and saw alex. he was adjusting his beanie while going down the stairs. i looked at him for a few seconds , noticing his beautiful features. his sparkling brown eyes, his hair just poking out his LAFD beanie , and his light freckles. "aurora?? you there?" he said with small laugh. "yeah yeah i'm here" i said while smiling at him. we both talked to each other while eating. the thought was still in my head. it was cramping up with my other thoughts about him. i felt miserable. i couldn't make my mind up. " i saw the tweet you tweeted out..." alex said which brought my attention. i looked up at him. "ohh..." i said while putting my plate in the sink. " do you feel that way?" alex said. " uhm" i said. my heart beat speeding up. honestly i couldn't even speak. it was as if there was something stuck in my throat. " you know what.. don't answer that" he said while getting up from the chair. was he mad? he sounded mad. ugh i messed up. i should've just told him. it was perfect timing. i grabbed my phone and deleted the tweet and just a few minutes later my phone blew up with fans saying that i deleted the tweet. i shut off my phone and waited for alex while sitting on the couch. i kept on fidgeting my leg and my heart speeding up. i finally made a decision. i took a deep breath while i saw alex walking down the stairs.

it's time, i thought to myself. " alex" i said in a soft voice pointing to the seat next to me. he had a confused face. i turned to face him. i took another deep breath. " i have something to confess..." i said while looking at my hands. he stopped looking at his phone and turned around to give me all his attention. " i-i-i-" i stuttered. why couldn't the words come out my mouth. it's so easy . all i have to say is i like you. " i like you" i said. he looked shocked. " i really do alex and i know it's really early but it's true. ever since we started talking which was like a month ago i fell for you. i tried everything to stop having feelings for you because i knew you didn't feel the same way. i'm sorry . i should've told you before." i said. oh god i messed up. negative thoughts kept on jamming into my head. is gonna say something? he's just sitting there. staring at me.. "ale-" i got cut off. " i like you too.. a lot actually. it's crazy i've never felt this way towards anyone but you make me feel some type of way like i'm meant to be here. it's just.. being with you is amazing." he said. right. then . and . there . my heart stopped. my eyes opened and looked at him. i was trying to tell him something but it was like something was stuck in my throat. " w-wow alex... i didn't think you felt that way about me." i said with a tear coming out of my eye. " hey hey don't cry .. please i don't like seeing you like that." he said while wiping my tear.

i felt this urge to hug him. so i did. i hugged him and it was the best thing ever. i felt closer to him than ever. we sat there for a seconds until i let go. . " so what now? what about all the fans..?" i asked him. " we come clean to them. we tell them that we weren't ready to tell them and we just found out that we had feelings for each other. " he said. " okay and what about us..? what are we ?" i asked him. he stared at me for a little. " mi novia. tu eres mi novia" he said smiling. i knew what it meant and it was honestly the best feeling finally being with alex. i knew this week was going to be amazing.

*timeskip to 8pm*

it was time for our plans tonight. we were gonna go ice skating. i love ice skating though i wouldn't say i'm really good at it. i just like it because of how cold it is. how the cold air feels good against your skin and blowing your hair. we both got dressed in some clothes that wouldn't make us too cold. i locked the house door and started the car. alex grabbed the aux and started playing frank ocean. we started singing together. it was one of the cutest moments ever. we got to the ice skating rink. we both got our tickets to enter and our skates. " do you know how to skate?" i asked alex. "uhm no not really" he said while laughing. " it's okay i'll teach you" i said with a smile on my face. it took him a while to get it but he was actually pretty good at it. he grabbed my hand and we both started skating together. i looked at him and lost my balance. i fell on the ice. it hurt so bad but since alex was there he made me feel better. he fell down with me since we were holding hands. we laughed for a few minutes until we finally made the decision to get up. it started to get pretty cold and alex saw i was shivering. he took off his hoodie and gave it to me. " here wear it i can tell you're cold" he said while smiling at me. i started blushing but i ignored its. we skated for a few more minutes until the DJ started playing one of my favorite songs. it was y/f/s . alex also knew the song and we both started singing to it. i loved hanging out with him but the real question is.. do i love him...?

a/n: "mi novia. tu eres mi novia" it means my girlfriend. you're my girlfriend.