[7] i'm fine

a/n: thank you guys so much for 500 reads it means the world to me. anyways i'm going to be making these chapters longer.

auroras pov

i slowly let go of alex. i looked up at him and saw that he was crying. i wiped his tears with my thumb and smiled at him. " hi" i said grabbing his suitcase. "hey habibi" alex said while opening the door for me. i showed him around the house and later showed him where he would be staying. i left his suitcases in his room. " alex , imma shower since it was raining" i said. " oh yeah me too. where was the other bathroom again?" he said with a chuckle. i showed him to the second bathroom. i went to the bathroom and started the water. i looked at myself in the mirror. why me? why would he choose me out of everyone else. i forced myself to stop thinking about it but the whole time i was showering the thought was still in my head. i heard a knock on the door. " im done showering im going to wait for you in the living room." alex said behind the door. i finished showering and got dressed. i was wearing an oversized hoodie and gray sweatpants. i headed downstairs to where alex was waiting for me. " soo what do you feel like doing?" i asked him. " anything is fine with me princesa." alex said looking at me. i knew princesa meant princess he wasn't that slick. " wanna watch a scary movie?" i asked. "sure" he said grabbing a blanket. i looked through some scary movies and finally found one. we chose "saw".

a few minutes into the movie, there was a jump scare. i jumped so high that alex saw me. my heart was beating so fast. he started laughing at me and wrapped his arm around me. it was actually pretty comforting. i moved a little closer to him. i put my head on his chest and cuddled next to him. i felt my eyes weighing me down. next thing i knew it was pitch black. i had fallen asleep.

                                           [✰]

[✰]

alex's pov

i woke up and saw aurora laying next to me. her arms wrapped around me and her face squished against my chest. she was adorable. i'm so lucky to have her. i slowly tried to grab my phone without waking up aurora. it was 8pm. i had accidentally woke her up. her hair was all messy and she had sleeping marks on her face. she still looked beautiful. " sorry , i was trying to grab my phone to check what time it was" i said in a sleepy voice. " it's fine" she said while stretching. i got up from the couch and made myself to the kitchen. " can i get a cup of water?" i asked her. " of course alex. mi casa es tu casa" she said with a smile. i grabbed a cup of water for me and aurora. " hey um i was supposed to go live today. do u mind me using your computer?" i asked aurora. " no i don't mind but you can use it on only one condition." honestly i was pretty confused. "you have to let me be in your live." aurora said. " i was going to ask if you wanted to be in it." i said with a chuckle.

we headed upstairs to her room. she turned on her computer and opened twitch. i logged into my account and started the live. there was already a bunch of comments about me and aurora. "hi guys!" aurora said with a big smile. we stayed on the live for a few hours just chatting. i turned to look at aurora and saw that she was reading the comments.