Chapter 21: Rhysand

(A.N. This Chapter has a lemon you have been warned.)

My darling is here in my arms once again. But she is becoming like just after Amarantha's defeat. "Feyre what is wrong?" I whisper as I wrap my arms around her waist kissing her throat and shoulder. "It is just..." She drags off at the end. I kiss the shell of her ear before whispering in it "What is it Feyre?" I ask again. "I just have to return there to finish the mission. But I am so scared what if he does it again?" She turns to face me her deep grey eyes are full of tears. Kissing her lips gently to portray my love for her. My mate, the woman who gave up everything so we could escape Hyburn. She gave up her freedom and life when she didn't have to. I could have done it, she is a spie in a Court of Thorns and Roses when her crown is in a Court of Dreams and Nightmares, the place where she is the Stars Eternal next to the Night Infinite. She should be a queen on a throne, not a decoration hanging of High Lord's arm.

I continue to lather attention on her lips. Her arms wrap around my neck, running down to where my wings are connected to my back. She pulls her mouth away from mine as she touches where they are connected to my shoulders, murmuring near silently to me "Your back muscles are so strained." She pushes me onto the bed and then settles behind me.  Her fingers start at the muscles massages them pushing and pulling hard in some places and soft in others. Her figures feel like heaven has touched my wings. She must have learnt to do this from having to help smooth out her father's back after his legs were wrecked. She had told me that he already been a sloucher, but the strain on his back from leaning on a cane exacerbated his knotted muscles and could incapacitate him completely on some days. She said that her sister Elain didn't have the hand strength and the Devil outright refused to help him. So it feels like that she had learned at a young age where certain pressure points were located and where to be soft and hard to get her ailing father back up and running. Though she always said that his muscles ended being wound up being redundant to do that for him in the end.

Sliding she slides her fingers higher up my wings. She starts to increased the pressure as her artist's fingers circled the large joints where my wings connected with my back. The muscles there are likely to have to work the hardest during flight. She so was careful and used the mental link to make sure She didn't go over my threshold but I know she wouldn't. But the moment her thumbs started kneading into the rock hard muscle at my wing base, I couldn't help but let out the biggest sigh and melt against her.

"Feyre..." I can't help but murmur to her.

She chuckles slightly as my controls slipped as she keeps touching me and I can't help but lean against her. My breath caught when she stroked a particularly sensitive spot.

"Is this too much?" she breaths past her teeth. 

"No...it's.." I am struggled to be coherent as she keeps distracting me her fingers move up my wings, flowing along the curve of bone and flesh, but leaving the translucent membrane alone.

It feels divine... I finished contently in her mind as I can't to as she continues to touch my wings in such away. She places a soft kiss on the back of my neck just under my ear. She continues up past the elbow of my wings, kneading the flesh around my bones the whole way. Massaging the pain away. Waves of pleasure rocked through me (and in turn, I felt the pleasure echoing back through her mind) and I huff a bit too loudly as she slid a hand over the silky membrane. I can feel her smirked with satisfaction as she does soon.

Then Cas burst into the room and he glanced disinterestedly in our direction once, then did an immediate double-take. His eyes widened as he saw what I was doing and positively gaped at Rhys, jaw falling open.

"How the HELL are you letting her do that?"

I feel Feyre flinched at his volume, and Cas gave her a flabbergasted expression. "Reflexes from our training, Feyre. An Illyrian commander dared to flick him on the wing a century ago, and he nearly misted him on the spot." That is true, but he