Chapter 34: Mor

A.N. Smut, Lemon alert. I don't know what it is?? Please help me.

I am her dancing with Mya to the beat of the music. I am in heaven. I am away from the war and family drama. With my mate, I am where I am meant to be. With her in my arms, her body nestled against mine. I love her so so much. I bend down to whisper into her ear "Why don't we get out of here?" I kiss her ear lightly.  She smiles sweetly as she says "Lets." We hold hands leaving Rita's and walk down the street to the rainbow. She leans her head against my upper arm/shoulder. There is an alley up ahead. Mya takes my hand pulling me down the alley. She pushes me up against the wall. I lean down and capture her lips with mine. Her hands reach up and tangle with my dress.

With my hands tangled in Mya's hair as I kiss her rosy lips again and again. I love my little mate so much. She is perfect in every way. Kind, Caring, Wise and breathtakingly beautiful. I love her so much I want to marry her. I want to marry my special Mya. I continue to kiss down her pale throat nipping lightly at her collar bone. She is moaning as I kiss down her chest. Mya is grasping at my hair my shoulders as I twist so that she is pinned against the wall. I rip apart the front of her dress. I pull at her pert rose nipples with my teeth. "Please, Mor! Please!" Mya says as I continue to play with her. It is so hard not to take her right here.

I winnow us to my bedroom and quickly pin her onto the bed. Kissing lower and lower along her body. Mya's moans are getting louder and louder they are filling the room with the sounds of her pleasure. Her hands are twisted in the sheets as she pants begging. I rip the rest of her dress unable to wait any longer to have her. I pull up and start to kiss at her starting at her toes. Then going to her left foot and then to her ankle nipping slightly. I go up to her shin then go up past her knee. As I get closer to the centre of her thighs Mya's breathing gets harsher and harsher. Her thighs are slick with moisture. I lightly caress her were no one apart from I has ever touched her. "Mor, sweetheart. Let me pleasure you before I.. I cum." I can't wait any longer and I take my mate. "I will always love and protect you, Mya!" I tell as she screams my name. "My love Mya. In this war, I will always care for you."

Sorry, but I had an urge to give Mor a girlfriend.  If you have any ideas of other characters please sent them to me. I enjoy hearing your ideas

I hope you have enjoyed Pretty Two-faced Liar so far but if not please tell me what you don't enjoy.

Orlanda