👭 Chapter 4 👭

We ended up going to the movies. We had 2 choices. San Andreas the movie with the rock or The maze runner. Nicki and I chose Maze runner so we ended up splitting up because they wanted to see San Andreas. Nicki and I walked through the concession line arm in arm.

"Oh no." Nicki groaned as she looked to the side of us.

"What?" I asked following her gaze.

There were two guys about our age goofing off around by the condiments. One of them caught my eye and smiled over to me. He tapped his friend and the turned to us. Nicki blushed and I finally turned away to her.

"We have to go say hi." I said taking our snacks from the counter and handing her hers.

"I don't think so." She protested.

"Why are you scared?"

"Kinda." She said in a soft tone.

"Aw. Time to face your fears girly."

I took her hand and we walked over to them. I smiled at the one who was eyeing me and when we got close they said what's up first.

"Hey what movie y'all finna see." He said and flashed his pearly whites.

"San Andreas, you coming?" I responded and he nodded.

"Let's go." I linked me in his and he grabbed my snacks for me.

I looked back at Nicki and she was talking to the other guy. He reached his arm out to her and she blushed before taking it and followed us. She's cute. I flipped my hair to the back and kept walking to the theater.

Khalil

Khalil

Joey

The movie as fun. I and Kahlil ended up cuddling towards the end and all of the snacks were gone. Joey tried to strike a conversation with Nicki and she was barely hanging on a thread. In the end, I had to get their numbers so we could hang out again sometime and led Nicki out of the theatre. We my her parents by the entrance and left.

We ended up going to a movie store and bought some more movies or tv season and went home. We got pizza, wings, cinnamon buns, salad. They even got us some cute pajamas for the night.

"Well girls I hope you have fun tonight. We wanted your last day together to be fun before you go to school tomorrow." Reina explained with a smile.

"Good night girls." Davis waved at us good night and they walked away.