👭 Chapter 5 👭

I planned on talking the night away with Nicki. We brought everything up to her room and changed into the pajamas they bought us. We put on one of the movies as we munched on the pizza.

"You excited for tomorrow?" I asked taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question!" Nicki exclaimed and I laughed.

"Well yeah, but I meant for us to be sisters officially." I said trying to win by a to her heart.

"Aww, Ri!" She exclaimed and hugged me.

"Ri?" I asked confused.

"Yeah since your names Rihanna." She shrugged and I nodded.

"That's okay I guess but no one else can call me that okay." I warned pointing a finger at her and she held up her pinky.

"I promise." We locked pinkies and I had half of the nerve to laugh.

I've only ever seen that in movies. It almost felt nice to gave something of my own.

"So what are you wearing to school tomorrow?"

"I don't know yet why?"

"Well I don't know how you normally dress but you might want to do a little extra for your boy." I informed her crossing my arms and she made a face at me.

"Who?"

"Damn waste not that memorable." I said and started laughing and she covered her face blushing.

"Oh no-no-no. He was great I didn't mean it like that Rih." She pulsed her lips together and showed off her dimples I could tell she was anxious.

"Joey was really sweet." She said simply and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really."

"Yea." She said and perked up but didn't tell me why.

"Mmm okay. Well, Khalil is very much my type so I'm gonna go for it."

"Go for what?"

"For him! Duh Nicki you play in the head."

"No I thought you meant something else Rih leave me alone." She signed and pushed back up to her pillows.

Hmm, I guess she was still sensitive to me teasing her.

"Nic you know I don't mean anything when I tease you right." I leaned up and touched her shoulder. "I'm just playing okay."

She didn't say anything but she got up and walked to her closet opening it.

"So you were talking about outfits?" She resumed and I smiled I walked up to her.

I scanned her closet for a good 10 minutes before I picked out a white tank top and a pink puffy almost neon jacket, some light blue jeans, then finally son marching pink tennis shoes.

"Ready for yours now?"

"My what?"

"Your outfit?"

"Oh no ma'am I already have my outfit picked out."

"Oh okay." She said and she yawned.

"Well I'm going to head to bed night Rih." She sleepily crawled under the pillows.

"Night Nicki." I chimed and walked into my room.

I closed the door and laid in my bed. My phone pinged and I looked at it.

Dark shinned cutie 🥵: Night Ri can't wait to see you at school tomorrow 🙄

It made me smile to see that but I'm not banking on his he's just my cover for when I get my real boo. I sighed and responded back with a 🖤.

 I sighed and responded back with a 🖤