👫🏾 Chapter 6 👫🏾

I woke up early and did my hair and my makeup. I got dressed quickly and went to Nicki's room. She wanted me to do her makeup and I wanted to get to school early to see where these classes were.

"Good morning sis." I said as I walked into her room sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Good morning." She was rushing out her bathroom and slipping on her shoes at the same time.

She sat at her vanity and started combing her hair. I walked over to her and rummaged through her makeup getting ready to do her face.

"Thank for doing this for me." She said as she faced me closing her eyes.

"No need."

"I know but still. I need to learn how to put this stuff on myself." She joked and I rolled my eyes.

-'-

"Hey, beautiful ladies." Khalil met us at our lockers as Nicki was showing me around.

"Hey Lil." I said snuggling into his arm.

"Hey." Nicki said softly as she moved her hair behind her ear.

Lil let go and wrapped his arm in mine.

"Y'all coming to my party?"

"What party?" Nicki asked and I raised my brow.

"I'm having a welcome to school party this Friday. You'll be there right?" He nudged me and I rolled my eyes.

"We have to check our schedules." Nicki said seemingly acting cool.

"Okay it'll be the best party tho." He mentioned side-eyeing Nicki.

While we were walking Joey caught my eye but he was talking to some tall blonde girl she was too close to him for my liking smiling in his face and holding onto his arm. I glanced at Nicki and she didn't notice him yet.

"Hey Lil who's that talking I my sister's man." I said smartly and turned to face him stopping in the hallway.

"Oh her, " He paused and pulled me in closer. "that's Beyonce. She's practically in love with the guy. She keeps on making advances and he keeps ignoring her."

She laughed and put her hand on his shoulder whispering something in his ear. I know Nicki's blood was boiling on the inside. I glanced at her and she looked away from them swiping her tongue across the top of her teeth.

The girl glanced over in our direction and hopped on over.

"Hey Lil see you later tonight!" She exclaimed and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"Alright." He said waving her off.

We made it to Joey and he looked at Nicki almost instantly.

"Hey y'all. Hey Nicki." He smiled at her and I nudged Nicki.

She nearly blushed as she started talking to him.